Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Part two of catty's

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM
Trying to keep the threads small so people with dial up (Chris, hazel, etc) can still get in.
My handsome Mew; Little Bit (isn't so little anymore); Ms Atty giving Mew some affection. :cloud9:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
Ms Atty wanting attention. I know I missed some of them. They hid up in the lofts on me. :cloud9:
The last two are of the cat who crawled over the fence a few months ago. In spite of the fact that he could quite easily get over the fence right now because it is sagging so badly he isn't going anywhere. Hubby calls him the spare cat. In case we run out of cats we always have the spare one. :rolleyes: Sorry can't get closer. He is feral and takes off like a shot under the shed.

rainbow
January 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM
What a beautful picture of Lil Bit. :cloud9:

I love the one of Mew and Ms Atty too. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 07:20 PM
I was hoping I could get a picture of Atty cuddling up to Mew before one of them moved. It was priceless. She head butted him a few times to get his attention. :cloud9:

krdahmer
January 1st, 2009, 09:08 PM
Oh forgot to tell you, when hubby and I dropped off that stuff for you we saw two unwrangled kitties... I know one was Stormy (or at least looked like it was) and the other was quite a bit bigger and heading off between the catuary and greenhouses toward the trees... :goodvibes:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 09:15 PM
Thanks mf. There are actually more than that. Lil' Momma, Stormy, Taz, and another tabby striped one for sure that we have seen.
I have the trap in the garage for them to get used to. Stormy, Lil'Momma and Taz have already been snipped so they are ok. They never go too far away in the winter. The other one I have to work on. I think it may be a dumped kitty. :frustrated: We shall see.

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2009, 09:47 PM
Awww....Ms Atty with Mew.... :cloud9: Who says cats aren't social critters!

I just love that picture. :flirt:

So do you think the Spare Cat will ever come around? Poor guy. At least he's found a friendly place to haunt now.

Thanks for all the pics, 14+! What a treat!!!

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 09:58 PM
Hubby thinks he is one of the ones we trapped and got fixed during the spring last year. He may be right. Spare sure does look like he could be the daddy of a lot of mine. He has been hiding under the small shed for quite a while.
I think the rest of them are ok with him being there. They used to go under quite a bit when they were outside. After this much time they are probably used to him being there.
I leave dry food out for him all the time. I know it's not the best but canned food freezes too fast. He would never get to it before it was frozen. I have tried. In the second pic he is on top of the new house hunting birds. He never caught any that time but not saying he doesn't.
I have left the trap out to see if I could catch him but no go which is why we think he is already snipped. Once caught they don't usually fall for it again.

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 09:58 PM
great pics.i really like the first 3 the best.

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 12:02 AM
Little Bit is simply stunning :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
January 2nd, 2009, 12:09 AM
14+ your kitties are so pretty. Love the pic of the 2 cats cuddling that is so cute. :)

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
:thankyou: Think I am pictured out for a while now. That is a lot of threads I have going. :eek:

wdawson
January 2nd, 2009, 09:33 AM
ahh they are cute kitties.

kanis
January 2nd, 2009, 02:23 PM
Your kitties are adorable!

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks wd and kanis. I think they are pretty special too. :cloud9:

Love4himies
January 2nd, 2009, 10:31 PM
Awwww Ms Atty is so pretty. :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

I think Mr. Spare wants to check into the Ritz Kittyton, but is a bit unsure just yet ;).

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 10:39 PM
Awwww Ms Atty is so pretty. :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

I think Mr. Spare wants to check into the Ritz Kittyton, but is a bit unsure just yet ;).

Lol Yep, I think you are right. I suspect when the little shed's kitty door was open he was in and out of it. Now that KMcC is in there I have closed it. I don't want any cat fights. He sure isn't in a hurry to leave and that's fine with me. What's one more to feed?

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Ms Atty and Mew cuddling :cloud9: love the sixth one too , looks like he saw something and is about to go after it :evil:

rhartjr
January 3rd, 2009, 08:03 AM
That'a a good lookin happy batch of cats you got there.:thumbs up

chico2
January 3rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
14+,it is such a treat seeing pics of your kitties,I of course adore miss Atty,she's so very beautiful(when I visit,I might never leave:laughing:)Little Bit,Mew ec,etc....they are all beautiful and very healthy and happy,a real treat to see:lovestruck:you are the bestest kitty-mom:lovestruck:
Hopefully old Spare will come around,but at least he has food and he can sneak a visit ver now and then:cat:

Adriann27
January 3rd, 2009, 09:18 AM
Awww, I love the first picture of Mew:lovestruck:
He has a look on his face as if he's saying "Yes, I know I'm handsome!":laughing:

They are all so precious!! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks rhartjr and Adrienn27. They sure are a joy to be around.

Ms Atty and Mew cuddling :cloud9: love the sixth one too , looks like he saw something and is about to go after it :evil:

:laughing::laughing: He was Frenchy. Birds! He stayed like that for about 5 minutes and then gave up.

14+,it is such a treat seeing pics of your kitties,I of course adore miss Atty,she's so very beautiful(when I visit,I might never leave:laughing:)Little Bit,Mew ec,etc....they are all beautiful and very healthy and happy,a real treat to see:lovestruck:you are the bestest kitty-mom:lovestruck:
Hopefully old Spare will come around,but at least he has food and he can sneak a visit ver now and then:cat:

Thanks chico. I am hoping when you come to visit that they actually stick around for a while. Normally strangers come and they are off like a shot! And thanks for the compliment. I don't think I am the bestest momma. I just love my little ones.
Spare finishes off a big dish of dry food every two days. I know he isn't starving and he is used to the cold weather. He probably has a nice cosy nest under the shed for himself. I hope one day he will come around but not holding my breath.

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2009, 12:16 PM
Ms Atty and Lil Bit--their coats looks different from the rest--longer maybe? They're so beautiful--they look so soft! :cloud9:

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
Spazzy, Meowzer, Little Bit, Brownie, Wheezer, and Ms Atty are my longer haired kitties. Probably considered medium haired. The rest of the gang are short haired. With the house kitties Mittens is medium haired. The other four are short. The feral kitties that I see are all short haired.

I am really looking forward to using the Furminator my daughter got me for Christmas on them in the spring! Can you imagine the pile of fur! :eek:

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Funnily enough, yes I can imagine the pile of fur! :laughing: I'm just glad that that particular pile of fur is going to be at your house and not mine! :laugh:

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Oh, and you know, if you put it in an empty wire suet feeder and hang it out this spring, I'll bet the birds will go wild over it for nesting! :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2009, 12:46 PM
Oh, and you know, if you put it in an empty wire suet feeder and hang it out this spring, I'll bet the birds will go wild over it for nesting! :thumbs up

Yep, I usually just leave the fur from brushing Sammy and grooming Keesha out near the bird feeder and it disappears pretty quick!

mona_b
January 3rd, 2009, 08:28 PM
I NEVER get tired of seeing your beauties.

I'll repeat myself, you are an :angel: for all you do.