-->

Hazel - you wanted catty cats?

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:16 PM
You got 'em!!

Part of my greeting commitee; MiniMo; and Meowzer

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:19 PM
Oopps, interrupted play time with Brownie and Tinker; my Spazzy. He took quite a while to come around again after I moved them to the new house but he's back. :D Skitty and Mew in the background.

otter
January 1st, 2009, 06:20 PM
14+ if you lay down in the cattery would you have a kitty blanket to keep you warm? :cloud9:

(oh man, a LIVE blanket of kitties... don't be thinking i'm :evil:)

rainbow
January 1st, 2009, 06:25 PM
I just love all your gorgeous tabbies :cloud9: but it never ceases to amaze me how you keep each and every single one of their names straight. :D

Chaser
January 1st, 2009, 06:27 PM
I just love all your gorgeous tabbies :cloud9: but it never ceases to amaze me how you keep each and every single one of their names straight. :D

I second that!

They all look so cozy and happy in their new house :lovestruck:

Chris21711
January 1st, 2009, 06:27 PM
Oh Gerri you are relentless, you do such a good job with them all, they are so lucky to have you :thumbs up The new cathouse looks great.

Chris21711
January 1st, 2009, 06:29 PM

Gerri is not as OLD as you, that's how she does it :D

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:35 PM
Yes Otter, I would have a nice cosy blanket. :cloud9: But at this point I would not be lying on the floor. I seem to have two or three little beggers who like to play in their water bowls.:frustrated: I have one of those rubber backed carpets down so I can take it up in the spring and wash it. I may not have to. They are doing a darned good job of keeping it wet!

Keeping their names straight really isn't hard. I know they look quite similar but they really do have their own look once you get to know them. It's pretty easy.

Thanks Chris. Following the request of hazel for pics. I think my camera is broken now though so won't be posting more for a while. I promise. :p
It doesn't look like any of them are starving, does it. I think they are pretty happy in there.

Chris21711
January 1st, 2009, 06:42 PM
I never tire of looking at their pictures :cloud9:

I don't always post a comment but it takes so darn long sometimes for pics to come in, I move on and try to see the most I can. Some times of day are better. whine whine whine :laughing:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:44 PM

Ouch!! Probably not far behind. :D

Chris my friend - I would like to put in a formal request for pictures of all of your crew please. :D Pretty please. :pray: Individual ones would be great! :thumbs up:p

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:47 PM
I never tire of looking at their pictures :cloud9:

I don't always post a comment but it takes so darn long sometimes for pics to come in, I move on and try to see the most I can. Some times of day are better. whine whine whine :laughing:

I know mf. That's why I try to keep my threads smaller so you can get in. I just make more threads. :D :o

Chris21711
January 1st, 2009, 06:49 PM
Ouch!! Probably not far behind. :D

Chris my friend - I would like to put in a formal request for pictures of all of your crew please. :D Pretty please. :pray: Individual ones would be great! :thumbs up:p

Have you been talking to Betty Blabbermouth from BC she is always pestering :laughing:

k, I'll keep the camera downstairs and try to remember :cool:

Chris21711
January 1st, 2009, 06:50 PM
I know mf. That's why I try to keep my threads smaller so you can get in. I just make more threads. :D :o

Much quicker that way, thankyou :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 06:51 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Wow, you guys really have a great relationship, don't you? :rolleyes: No my dear. I would just love to see some pics of your family please. We haven't seen any for a long long time. I am seriously thinking about stealing Kelly for a day and going for a drive. :D

Chris21711
January 1st, 2009, 06:54 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Wow, you guys really have a great relationship, don't you? :rolleyes: No my dear. I would just love to see some pics of your family please. We haven't seen any for a long long time. I am seriously thinking about stealing Kelly for a day and going for a drive. :D

That would be great, I have more blankies for ya' :D

rainbow
January 1st, 2009, 07:07 PM

:p and that's being polite cuz I don't have time to go find the butt smiley now. :laughing:

Some times of day are better. whine whine whine

You can say that again....it's about time you stopped. :rolleyes:

Chris my friend - I would like to put in a formal request for pictures of all of your crew please. :D Pretty please. :pray: Individual ones would be great! :thumbs up

Good luck, 14+ .....I've been trying for awhile now. :frustrated:

Have you been talking to Betty Blabbermouth from BC she is always pestering :laughing:

<insert butt smiley here> :p

k, I'll keep the camera downstairs and try to remember :cool:

Since you're a tad older than me maybe you should tie a string on your finger and put a post-it note on your cigarette package. :cool:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Ohhh , I can feel the love. :cloud9:
Thank you Chris for blankies! You are the bestest!! I will chat with Kelly and find out when she has some time....... and of course the weather has to cooperate.

krdahmer
January 1st, 2009, 09:05 PM
:eek: huh what? (actually van is wonky... have to take it in before any more long trips... I'll let ya know):D

Oh and man your floofy cats are sooooo FLOOOOFY! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2009, 09:35 PM
Oh, I luv 'em! :flirt: :thankyou:, 14+!!

They all look very comfy in their new digs. :cloud9: How is KMC doing?

Has the weather moderated enough so the catty cats can play outside now and then? :fingerscr

Ohhh , I can feel the love.

:laughing: rainbow and Chris have a great relationship, don't they?

Would you ol' bats just cool it?!

Oh.
Wait. :eek:
madame hazel is an ol' bat, too! :eek: :laughing:

Okay, never mind then, girls...just carry on. :o

:laugh:

And Chris? When you gonna post those pics? :p

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 09:41 PM
:eek: huh what? (actually van is wonky... have to take it in before any more long trips... I'll let ya know):D

Oh and man your floofy cats are sooooo FLOOOOFY! :cloud9:

Hey brat, I can drive too!! :p

Oh, I luv 'em! :flirt: :thankyou:, 14+!!

They all look very comfy in their new digs. :cloud9: How is KMC doing?

Has the weather moderated enough so the catty cats can play outside now and then? :fingerscr

You're welcome. Check out the other thread too! :D The weather is flippin' cold. Most of them have no interest in going outside. They sit in the windows and look out. I think they see all the snow and say brrrrr. And the fence hasn't been done yet so no outside for them yet. I feel better about them being in when it's cold anyway.
KMcC is quite happy in his digs on his own. He doesn't try getting out either. I think that will change in the spring though. He has his good moments and his bad a@@ moments. A little cranky today. Hopefully tomorrow he will be nicer. The little shed was too dark for pictures today. Thanks for asking about him. :thumbs up

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 10:01 PM
They are all good looking cat.how do you remember who's who.so many of them.

Dracko
January 1st, 2009, 11:37 PM
I would be in cat heaven to go in there and have that many cats around. I wish I lived closer to you. I honestly would come and visit them just to sit there and pet/play with them. That to me would beat any holiday someone takes to destress.

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2009, 11:52 PM
Check out the other thread too! :D The weather is flippin' cold. Most of them have no interest in going outside. They sit in the windows and look out. I think they see all the snow and say brrrrr. And the fence hasn't been done yet so no outside for them yet. I feel better about them being in when it's cold anyway.

Was that the Part two of catty's? Been there already! :thumbs up A couple of times... Just looking. I love looking at all your kitties!

They're so lucky to have such a cool place to hang out! :cloud9: And they have the sense to stay indoors on really cold days! Excellent! :D

KMcC is quite happy in his digs on his own. He doesn't try getting out either. I think that will change in the spring though. He has his good moments and his bad a@@ moments. A little cranky today. Hopefully tomorrow he will be nicer. The little shed was too dark for pictures today. Thanks for asking about him. :thumbs up

I hope you can get more pics of him soon. Think he'll ever fit in with the catty cats? :fingerscr

Tundra_Queen
January 2nd, 2009, 12:24 AM
14+ did u build a new house for the cats? If so, when did u do that? I get so confused trying to keep up. LOL I love your kitties though, they are so sweet.

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
Spazzy is adorable :lovestruck: Hehe Skitty was looking none too happy to have hims picture taken eh? :laughing:

TQ here's the new cat house thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59044

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 08:23 AM
I would be in cat heaven to go in there and have that many cats around. I wish I lived closer to you. I honestly would come and visit them just to sit there and pet/play with them. That to me would beat any holiday someone takes to destress.

It's the best place to be. Unless I am in there changing litters. :yuck: But the rest of the time........ :cloud9:

I hope you can get more pics of him soon. Think he'll ever fit in with the catty cats? :fingerscr

I am really hoping I can integrate him in with the others in the spring. It would be the only fair thing to do for him. I don't want him spending the rest of his days in a small shed.

Spazzy is adorable :lovestruck: Hehe Skitty was looking none too happy to have hims picture taken eh? :laughing:

Nope, Skitty always looked ticked. She is a silly little gal. All my striped tabbies are females except for Timmy. Weird.
TQ here's the new cat house thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59044

:thankyou:!

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 06:23 PM
Opps :o my apologies to Miss Skitty :D

Interesting about all your stripeys being female except TT :cat:

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 10:22 PM
Opps :o my apologies to Miss Skitty :D

Interesting about all your stripeys being female except TT :cat:

Apology accepted. :thumbs up

Love4himies
January 2nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
I am amazed at how well your kitties get along. Ummmm, if I move into their home, will they let me put my face in their soft tummies and give them big kisses. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2009, 10:33 PM
Lucky kitties , I would loooove to take a nap with all of them :cloud9:

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 10:33 PM
I would think maybe 1/4 of them would allow that L4H. The rest of them like the scritches and belly rubs as long as it's your hand. If you tried it with Ms Atty you would have a scratched face for sure. That gal never retracts her claws!