Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

You don't see this every day

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 10:15 AM
Vlad and Oksana are rarely this close to each other and not fighting. :laughing:

My camera stinks, so the pictures are not so clear.:frustrated:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 10:18 AM
These three are just a couple extra I had on my camera this morning when I loaded on my computer. The first is Vlad enjoying a small plate of scrambled eggs, the second is Oksana laying in a bowl and last of course is Czari just hanging out.

I'll have to get some of Maks and Kiska to post.

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 12:56 PM
Peace and some love is in the air if they never get that close without fighting.

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 01:04 PM
They are mesmerized by something out that window. Was there a birdie out there? It's nice to see the size difference. Vlad really is a big boy.
Yummy eggs. Some of my guys like them too for a treat.
And Czari - hard to believe she's the same kitty that gave you such a hard time last year.

otter
January 1st, 2009, 01:18 PM
Wonderful pics! :thumbs up

I never realized the size difference was so great between Oksana and Vlad
So cute them gazing out into the world, both so glad that they are on the safe side of the glass :cloud9:

Czarina is sooooo laid back looking now :lovestruck:

And we share similar "accessorizing" on our floors :D:laughing:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/SVf7f8yaISI/AAAAAAAACMI/wqBZuKftcM0/s400/IMG_3792.JPG

krdahmer
January 1st, 2009, 01:31 PM
Those are cute... must have been something really exciting outside! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 01:36 PM
Angeldogs, you know there was some peace in the air to see this!

14+, I'm guessing it was a bird, I didn't want to ruin the moment by getting behind them too close. :laughing: Czari really has made a turn around. I feel bad though, because yesterday Miguel came up and she kept running away from him. When she was outside she used to follow him around and let him pet her. It's like she didn't recognize him, which made me wonder what would happen if I ever went on vacation for a week or two and had to leave them being boarded. But then, that's only a week or two, and she's been up here and hasn't seen Miguel since about May.

Otter, if it weren't for teh bowl I'd think it was my living room :laughing: I actually just picked up a bunch of toys and put them in a box. I figure I can take them out now and then and let tehm play with them.

Kr, I feel bad sometimes when I see them looking out the window like that. I wish there was a way I could let them run outside. That's why I really want to try and get a house. I want them to be able to enjoy the outside safely.

OH, and yes Vlad is a big boy.

Dracko
January 1st, 2009, 03:10 PM
How on earth do you keep the toys around? At my house they ALWAYS end up under everything. I buy new ones and next thing I know they are missing. I have to go around with a long stick swating them out from underneather the couches, bed, dressers, fridge, etc.

I never realize there was such a difference between Oksana and Vlad either.

breeze
January 1st, 2009, 03:14 PM
O MY the two of them sitting side by side I love that picture :thumbs up

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Well, the big couch is all the way to the floor so they can't kick anything under. They don't usually play with toys that much after the initial playing. That's why I wanted to put them away so when I take them out after a while, they'll be like new. :D

Oh yeah, when he's next to one of the others you can really see the size difference. Alone, you don't get the impression he's so big.

Breeze, I wish my camera had taken a clearer picture, because I have a great one of the two of them looking out the window but it came out too blurry :(

breeze
January 1st, 2009, 03:21 PM
Breeze, I wish my camera had taken a clearer picture, because I have a great one of the two of them looking out the window but it came out too blurry :(

well I think that picture is great!! nothing wrong with that ones. what were they looking at??

Lukka'sma
January 1st, 2009, 04:36 PM
They even make sure their tails are hanging in the opposite direction:laughing:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 05:28 PM
LOL, that part of being close but not too close.

glasslass
January 1st, 2009, 05:30 PM
They look like mirror images of each other (except for the size difference). Sleek little panthers!

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 05:34 PM
:DThat's what I call them, my little mini-panthers.

Chaser
January 1st, 2009, 05:53 PM
They look so shiny! I like seeing the size difference as well...never realized it before.

rainbow
January 1st, 2009, 06:03 PM
I really love that first pic of Vlad & Oksana :cloud9: and pretty Czarina looking gorgeous as always. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 06:12 PM
He outweighs her by about 7 or 8 pounds. I have to keep a watch on him when they are all playing, because I don't think he realizes how much bigger he is than the girls, especially Kiska.

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2009, 11:49 PM
Vlad & Oksana defenders against the invasion of The Birds :D Great 1st pic :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
January 1st, 2009, 11:56 PM
That first pic is wonderful! It could be on a greeting card! Are those cats related to each other?

ancientgirl
January 2nd, 2009, 07:38 AM
Growler, I can tell you that at least Oksana is my resident roach killer. :yuck:

Tundra Queen, Vlad and Oksana aren't related. Vlad was the last of his litter. He was left behind because nobody wanted a black cat.:rolleyes: The only cats I have that are related are Maks and Kiska who are brother and sister.:D

Jim Hall
January 2nd, 2009, 08:49 AM
ohh 2 black cats cool as far as miguel have him bring a treat next time!

wdawson
January 2nd, 2009, 09:31 AM
i like the looking out the window pics.