Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Night time cuz play in the snow.

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 01:05 AM
I hope you enjoy.sorry the quality sucks but started and still messing around with the setting that i just fiqured out how to change.

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 01:07 AM
last 3 pics.

otter
January 1st, 2009, 01:11 AM
Molly wants to come over :D:D

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 01:15 AM
Molly wants to come over :D:D

Send her on down.one more in the house will make it more cozy after the cuz and snow play.:thumbs up

diandpat
January 1st, 2009, 10:05 AM
Aw, so cute :lovestruck:

How long will your pooch play outside with the cuz before getting bored? Seems like a lot of fun!!!!

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 02:11 PM
Aw, so cute :lovestruck:

How long will your pooch play outside with the cuz before getting bored? Seems like a lot of fun!!!!

He will stay out till i have too constantly hold my hands against each paw to melt the snow of and warm them up.as long as he is moving around non stop he's good to go.if it was packing snow he would have been chasing after snow balls.the only thing that can drag him away from his cuz.::laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM
You gotta tell me your secret for not losing the toys in the snow! :eek: I swear some go missing every winter and don't surface again till round about April :D

Jag sure does look like he enjoys his nighttime play! :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
January 1st, 2009, 05:21 PM
Jag is looking really good angeldogs.
Which camera are you using now, if I remember right your brother had given you a Nikon D40? Then you upgraded to another Nikon, are you on the move again with another camera?:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 12:27 AM
Nice snow play pics :thumbs up Jag looks great :lovestruck:

Dogs always have so much fun in the snow :D and chasing snowballs is :cloud9: