Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a couple of enjoying the wintersun pics...

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 04:54 PM
Vinnie and Rocky wishing it was summer..

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Chico being a little aloof,as long as the others are snoozing.:laughing:

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 04:57 PM
More of pretty much the same...

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 05:17 PM
I'm with Vinnie and Rocky wishing it was summer.
nice pics of such good looking kitties.

krdahmer
December 31st, 2008, 05:23 PM
Oh that big fluffy white belly!!!! :lovestruck: :flirt: And the curly paws...:cloud9: Cuties all of them!

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Dahmer,yeah,that white belly is starting to worry me,from today on 2 meals a day rather than 3,the problem is,the other two are fine,could even use some fat.
I had Peppi,another white kitty,he was overweight ended up diabetic and later cancer,do white cats get fatter than others?It seems like it to me:confused:

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2008, 08:54 PM
I love that third shot--the one of Vinnie :flirt: I just want to bury my face in his fur :cloud9: They're all looking very handsome today. :D

14+kitties
December 31st, 2008, 11:27 PM
:cloud9: Love those sleeping poses. :cloud9: I love it when they are comfy enough to sleep like that. And Chico :lovestruck:
I had a white kitty for almost 19 years chico. He was never chubby. He was one of those kitties that could have used some extra weight on him.

glasslass
January 1st, 2009, 07:22 PM
When I was a kid, a sibling watching the others sleep meant he was contemplating getting a pail of warm water and sticking our hands in it while we were sleeping! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chaser
January 1st, 2009, 07:28 PM
They look so cute sleeping I just want to squish them :cloud9:

otter
January 1st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Oh my, kitty heaven :cloud9::cloud9:
Nothing like kitties lounging in the sun to make you go "sigh" :D

rainbow
January 2nd, 2009, 12:16 AM
Vinnie and Rocky wishing it was summer..

Yep, summer sounds really good about now :cloud9: ....I really love that first pic. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 03:47 AM
Duffy agrees definately not as warm as the summer but a sunbeam is still a sunbeam :cloud9:

onster
January 2nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
awww I was wanna bury my face in Vinnie's belly :flirt:

Thanks for posting chico, great photos :thumbs up

chico2
January 2nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
Yah,that belly is really inviting,he has the softest fur,just like a rabbit.
We just weighed him,because he is a bit too chubby,he weighs 17,5 lb's,so he has not gained anything since his last vet-visit.
Maybe eating Wellness canned exclusively,will make him loose some Lb's:fingerscr

Tundra_Queen
January 2nd, 2009, 10:39 PM
Those kitties look so comfy in the sunshine. Mine fight over the sunny spots too......LOL

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 10:49 PM
Yah,that belly is really inviting,he has the softest fur,just like a rabbit.
We just weighed him,because he is a bit too chubby,he weighs 17,5 lb's,so he has not gained anything since his last vet-visit.
Maybe eating Wellness canned exclusively,will make him loose some Lb's:fingerscr

You mean yours are still eating Wellness? Mine have decided it is not good enough for them. :frustrated: I don't know why but they just stopped eating it. I have 4 or 5 large cans here I should drop off to you.

TeriM
January 3rd, 2009, 02:40 AM
Kitties sleeping and sunbeams are on of life's best combinations :cloud9:.

chico2
January 3rd, 2009, 08:24 AM
14+,yes,I just started buying the large cans(12oz)and they still love it,they get half in the morning and half at night and seem very satisfied with that amount.
I stopped feeding lunch,because Vinnie was the only one eating,he eats anything,any time:yell:
They get a little Chicken-Soup-For-Cat-Lover dry in the middle of the day,which they usually don't touch much.

No need to come here,I know you are a very busy lady,but if you want too,you know you are ALWAYS welcome:thumbs up
As soon as the weather warms up,you'll have one(or two)very eager visitor:cat:

chico2
January 3rd, 2009, 08:26 AM
Teri,that's true and now with December over...come on spring,I know it's very early yet,but I'm counting the days:laughing:

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 05:19 PM
Tell the boy's to keep dreaming and praying for summer.freezing rain and snow for tommorow.

Frenchy
January 3rd, 2009, 06:15 PM
I love Vinnie's belly :cloud9:

Love4himies
January 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
Awww Vinnie has a great sunshine beam :cloud9: :lovestruck: and what a belly :cloud9:.

Chico just didn't want to be rude and interrupt Vinnie and Rocky's naps :D

mafiaprincess
January 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I want to snuggle with them in the sun..