Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lumps in my bed

onster
December 31st, 2008, 02:06 PM
Im sure many, if not all, of you have seen this phenomenon of myseterious lumps in your bed.

What could it be?:rolleyes:

Stacer
December 31st, 2008, 02:10 PM
I know all too well the strange lumps in the bed. Especially when I'm trying to put fresh sheets on the bed. A job that should take 5 minutes takes a half hour and the lumps under the sheets make it very difficult, lol.

onster
December 31st, 2008, 02:15 PM
lol thats exactly what I was doing! lol

They let me put the bed skirt on but then the flannel sheets were just too much.

Ill probably go back and finish the job in an hour or two :crazy:

BenMax
December 31st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Those are not lumps in the bed. That is called 'designer' sheets. These designer sheet have a very high thread count and are actually considered warmer then any flannel on the market. They were specifically designed to give you that 'wild' fur feel however it is eco-friendly and no animals were injured during the manufactoring process. You will notice that you will no longer require electric bedding as it is 100% natural and safe...you will never catch on fire.

There is a downside however. You must feed these sheets a good diet...they do get hungry. They are a little more expensive but I can guarantee you that you will never get cold nor lonely.

Oh and these sheets do NOT like to be made. It is the new 'tossed' look.

Enjoy the luxury of your new living fur bedding.

Stacer
December 31st, 2008, 02:23 PM
Cats can't resist the lure of fresh sheets being spread out on a bed. Much to our dismay.

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2008, 02:30 PM
I love that second shot!! :laughing: They look so cozy under there...with slightly guilty expressions :p

The dogs love new bedding, too...only they lie on top and warm it from that side :rolleyes: It sometimes takes subterfuges like madame hazel running down the hall squealing to get enough bodies off the bed for it to be made... :laughing:

Puss'FavPerson
December 31st, 2008, 02:33 PM
Cookie will run from the opposite end of the house to get to "help" make the bed.

Great pix!:thumbs up

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2008, 02:40 PM
Aha, the ever notorious cover sharks!

It takes me a very long time to make my bed too. :laughing: I can't bring myself to be angry with them though, they have so much fun just playing under the covers.

Chaser
December 31st, 2008, 03:46 PM
LOL :laughing:

I have yet to experience this one...

BenMax
December 31st, 2008, 03:47 PM
LOL :laughing:

I have yet to experience this one...

Then you don't know what you are missing. These are seriously warm sheets!

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 04:52 PM
Onster,I too get lumps in my bed:laughing:but omg what adorable lumps:lovestruck:

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 05:18 PM
LOL..love the second pic.

krdahmer
December 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM
Oh now those are some adorable lumps!! :lovestruck::cloud9: (Here Palomine actually fights me for the sheets when I make the bed.... he insists that he is helping but I'm not so sure... :rolleyes::laughing:)

Dracko
December 31st, 2008, 08:28 PM
Cats are like a magnet to sheets getting put on a bed. They can be somewhere else in the house and next thing you know, there they are! Can't tell you how many times I've walked away with torn up hands thinking I was faster than they were. :o

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2636/dsc01334vn2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah, last time I changed my sheets I thought I was being clever and waited for them all to be napping.

Riiiiiiight.

Jim Hall
December 31st, 2008, 09:37 PM
They can be somewhere else in the house and next thing you know, there they are! Can't tell you how many times I've walked away with torn up hands thinking I was faster than they were.

and how long have you had this delusion?

14+kitties
December 31st, 2008, 11:12 PM
See now, the biggest problem is that they are protesting the bed being made with sheets that have very strange looking deer on them. You are supposed to be making the bed with kitty sheets. Don't you know that yet? Sheesh!! :rolleyes:

On the other hand........ you should try just turning over sheets out in the catuary when you have 15 very helpful purr machines helping. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 3rd, 2009, 02:54 AM
:lovestruck: That 2nd pic is great :highfive: The look on Bunduk's face in the 3rd pic: Busted! :laughing: