Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kailey + Rupert = Cuteness Overload

Chaser
December 31st, 2008, 11:10 AM
You might all be sick of Rupert pics by now....but I caught them cuddling last night and it is just too adorable not to share! :lovestruck:

diandpat
December 31st, 2008, 11:12 AM
Yes, of course, we are all fed up of insanely cute animal pics on this site...I wish you would all stop :rolleyes:

How sweet is that pic??? OMG they seem like kindred souls :cloud9:

Is Chase coming along at all?

(so glad your camera is always handy ;))

Chris21711
December 31st, 2008, 11:15 AM
It is great that Rupert is fitting in so well, is Chase getting his nose out of joint now that the love of his life has another friend?

Chaser
December 31st, 2008, 11:43 AM
LOL...Chase is getting better, but mainly when he thinks we're not looking. When he knows we're paying attention he'll turn his back on Rupert or walk away from him if he gets too close. I don't think I'll catch them cuddling anytime soon! But he is at least being polite.

The glare he gave Rupert for cuddling with Kailey was pretty nasty though! :laughing:

Chaser
December 31st, 2008, 11:46 AM
OMG they seem like kindred souls :cloud9:

Honestly, Kailey will do this with any person or animal who is nice to her. Once she realizes they mean her no harm and she doesn't have to be scared and protect herself she'll be their best buddy for life. She's just an incredibly special girl that way :lovestruck:

Chris21711
December 31st, 2008, 11:50 AM
You really lucked out on your new additions. Neither of our cats snuggle with the dogs, so you are doing better than our house :thumbs up

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 11:50 AM
That is so cute.dogs and cats cuddling like that make for some of the best pics.that is great they are getting along so well so quickly.

Frenchy
December 31st, 2008, 12:09 PM
omg too cute ! And what ? After only a week ? That's amazing !!! :thumbs up

Did you spread cat nip on the dogs ? :laughing:

Chaser
December 31st, 2008, 01:08 PM
Did you spread cat nip on the dogs ? :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That could actually go both ways....maybe Chase would like Rupert more if he smelled like bacon...

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2008, 01:11 PM
So sweet! :cloud9: And so funny that Chase is trying to hide the fact that he's warming up to Rupert! :laughing:

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 01:19 PM
Awww,how sweet,I am still baffled at how quickly Rupert made himself at home and here I was worrying:shrug:what a cat and what a wonderful pup Kailey is:lovestruck::lovestruck:
We really need some pics ok,so get busy with the camera,it's never enough..:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2008, 02:44 PM
Sick of pictures? No way! I'm go happy to see Rupert is fitting in so well!

Toonces
December 31st, 2008, 07:15 PM
That pic just warms my heart:cloud9: I had no doubt Rupert would worm his way into Kailey and Chase's hearts just like he did Currie's, Petey's and Brandy's, he is a love muffin thats for sure! (maybe rub some bacon on him to make Chase come around more:laughing:)

14+kitties
December 31st, 2008, 11:52 PM
Rupert just spreads his charm no matter where he is. :cloud9:

chico2
January 1st, 2009, 07:36 AM
Toonces,I of course have not met Rupert,but I have never had a cat adjusting as quickly,he must be an exceptional kitty:lovestruck:

Love4himies
January 1st, 2009, 09:10 AM
I can't get over how quickly Rupert has settled in. To me that meant it was "meant to be".

BTW, I could never get sick of seeing precious animals, cuddling or not. :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Chaser
January 1st, 2009, 06:45 PM
They're really getting along very well :)

We have to teach Kailey to play with him more gently though. This morning we heard him meowing but it sounded oddly muffled. When I went to look I saw it was because Rupert's entire head was in Kailey's mouth! :eek: She was just trying to play with him, but he didn't really appreciate it. Rupert told her off and then went and hid in "his" room for the afternoon. :laughing:

breeze
January 1st, 2009, 07:00 PM
puts a smile on my face to see cuddling..:thumbs up:cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM

We have to teach Kailey to play with him more gently though. This morning we heard him meowing but it sounded oddly muffled. When I went to look I saw it was because Rupert's entire head was in Kailey's mouth! :eek: She was just trying to play with him, but he didn't really appreciate it. Rupert told her off and then went and hid in "his" room for the afternoon. :laughing:

Aww, poor Rupert. Kailey probably think's he's just a small dog.:D

glasslass
January 1st, 2009, 08:38 PM

Ummmm - maybe nix the bacon idea!

Never enough pictures!

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 11:19 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That could actually go both ways....maybe Chase would like Rupert more if he smelled like bacon...

:laughing::laughing:what about bacon with cheese.:D

rainbow
January 1st, 2009, 11:55 PM
AWWWWWwwwww......instant buddies. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 01:14 AM
Adorable :cloud9: I love cat & dog cuddly pics :cloud9:

Chaser
January 2nd, 2009, 01:17 AM
Ummmm - maybe nix the bacon idea!

Good call! :thumbs up :laughing:

Never enough pictures!

Don't worry, there will be plenty. I'm learning that cats do all kinds of entertaining things that I can take pictures of. :D