Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boy's and a girl

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 08:58 PM
The first pics are Mo,the second pics are my pretty girl Sheba.and the last 2 of course daddy's boy.:D

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
And my girl.

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:02 PM
And last but not least daddy's boy.

Frenchy
December 30th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I didn't know about your girl angeldogs , she's a cutie !

pbpatti
December 30th, 2008, 09:05 PM
what a great family you have, I had to look at the first pic's a second time I thought they were the same puppy :D Mo and Sheba look a lot alike, just the ears are a little different colors. daddy's girl has pretty eyes:lovestruck:

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Mo in the first 2 pics,was a client's dog.the man is in an nursing home because Mo has a history of bitting he wasn't allowed to stay in the home.so he stay's with my mom and he owner goes to my mom's to see him.

Sheba,was given to us as a pup runt of the litter for my son.we were living in an apartment and with her barking we were told we would be evicted if we didn't get rid of her.so she went to my mom for 5 years till we could buy a house.she was here for just over 2 years till my mom was living alone and went back to my mom for companionship.but she is still daddy's girl.

Thank you Frenchy.

luckypenny
December 30th, 2008, 09:11 PM
:eek: I didn't even know you had dogs other than Jag :o.

You've been holding out on us :frustrated:.

They're all gorgeous :lovestruck:.

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:16 PM
:eek: I didn't even know you had dogs other than Jag :o.

You've been holding out on us :frustrated:.

They're all gorgeous :lovestruck:.

I have posted pics of Sheba and Mo before.

Thank you.

luckypenny
December 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I have posted pics of Sheba and Mo before.

I missed them :o. Just means you have to post more often :D.

babymomma
December 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I thought you had a German shepherd! :confused::confused: Wow, Im waaaay out of the loop.. lol

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:23 PM
what a great family you have, I had to look at the first pic's a second time I thought they were the same puppy :D Mo and Sheba look a lot alike, just the ears are a little different colors. daddy's girl has pretty eyes:lovestruck:

There is a lot different about them.Sheba has a shorter nose and her paws point out on the angle even their fur is different.Mo's is much softer.

Mo's nose is longer and more narrow and his paws go straight out.and their tails are different.Mo's is usually curled like a pigs tail tight to his upper hind end.

Thanks pbpatti

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I thought you had a German shepherd! :confused::confused: Wow, Im waaaay out of the loop.. lol

Tucker the GSD in my avatar rip.me and a woman i work with were working with him for a rescue for about 8 months.he was pts in nov.

babymomma
December 30th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Tucker the GSD in my avatar rip.me and a woman i work with were working with him for a rescue for about 8 months.he was pts in nov.

OMG:sorry: I didnt know:sad: I accually do not have words for once.

:rip:Tucker :sad::candle:

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:46 PM
OMG:sorry: I didnt know:sad: I accually do not have words for once.

:rip:Tucker :sad::candle:

I never even mentioned it as it was just after i lost my uncle to cancer.i do have some pics i will post at a later time.still brings tears to my eyes when i see all the pics.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2008, 10:08 PM
They're all gorgeous! Mo and Sheba are so cute! :flirt:

What a shame about Tucker. :sad: Some day you'll have to tell his story. He looks like a beautiful boy! :candle:

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 02:24 AM
They're all gorgeous! Mo and Sheba are so cute! :flirt:

What a shame about Tucker. :sad: Some day you'll have to tell his story. He looks like a beautiful boy! :candle:

I will hazel with some pics from the last time he was here.he was a beautiful boy.so was his parents i believe i have a pic of them on the pc that came with him when he was surrendered.

Thanks.

Melinda
December 31st, 2008, 04:27 AM
theres that handsome Jag!! Ive missed seeing pics of him!

Winston
December 31st, 2008, 08:38 AM
Aww theres Jag! I have missed seeing your boy! He is looking fantastic as usual! Yes you have been holding out on us! I didnt know about your girls either! Glad you still get to spend some time with them!

Tucker was a beautiful pupper. I remember us chatting about him at Woofstock! As you know I have a soft spot for GSD's....I am confident that he is running around at the bridge waiting for all of his buddy's to come home!

More Jag pics pleazzzze!

Winston
December 31st, 2008, 08:41 AM
Oh I just found a thread of Jag's pics...off to view them now!

onster
December 31st, 2008, 09:30 AM
I too didnt know u had other dogs!

They are so cute! So u have the best of both worlds with lil dogs and a big one :thumbs up:D

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 10:57 AM
I too didnt know u had other dogs!

They are so cute! So u have the best of both worlds with lil dogs and a big one :thumbs up:D

Yes i do.Mo the boy just boards at my moms.and when i go visit my mom my girl likes to leave with me most of the time.then after a few days goes back to my mom's.so best of both worlds is right.she is small enough to cuddle on me with out bending me in too like Jag does.:laughing:

Thanks everyone.i will get some more pics taken soon

14+kitties
December 31st, 2008, 11:03 PM
'Bout time we saw some new pics of these beauties. And welcome back!

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks 14+ glad you and everyone enjoyed the pics.

diandpat
January 1st, 2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks 14+ glad you and everyone enjoyed the pics.

Ya, I am shocked because normally no one on this board likes pictures :rolleyes::laughing::laughing:

All your pups are adorable and it sounds like they are very well taken care of.

I also have a little dog and a big dog...love the best of both worlds! :cloud9:

BeagleMum
January 1st, 2009, 10:42 AM
Yay, Jag pics, I have missed seeing him!!

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks BeagleMum