Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jag Pics (thought it was about time)

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:53 PM
A little late with the pics but better then never.so here we go.

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Last 2.will have a couple in another thread.

Frenchy
December 30th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Finally ! He looks better than ever , so shiny ! :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 30th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Aww, he looks like such a good boy :angel: :cloud9:.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but wasn't it Jag that had some aggression issues quite a while ago. Have you guys worked through that :goodvibes:?

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Finally ! He looks better than ever , so shiny ! :lovestruck:

Aww shucks,thanks Frenchy

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Aww, he looks like such a good boy :angel: :cloud9:.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but wasn't it Jag that had some aggression issues quite a while ago. Have you guys worked through that :goodvibes:?

Yes it was Jag.yes we have worked through it.the vet i was seeing kept saying he wasn't aggressive.with the way he was when they were doing stuff like taking blood and checking him over said he would be attacking them.

I went to a second vet.which is my new vet said the samething about him.and asked if there was any major changes in his life as she felt it could have been major stress that caused it.the first bite he did both said my bro's buddy provoked that.but was still wrong that jag bit him.

The other they said and same with the trainer that helped me and know work for.said the cause was extreme stress with Sheba leaving and going to my mom again and my bro and his family and the dog ben if you remember him moving out.all of them at the same.was to much stress with his pack falling apart and with the last 2 bites he reacted out of stress and them trying to stop them for leaving.

One day i looked in my boy's eyes and they were back to normal and he was happy go luck again.

Thanks luckypenny

luckypenny
December 30th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I'm so happy to hear that Jagsdad :goodvibes:. And I'm so happy that you did your best to find answers to his behavior. You're an an awesome dad :thumbs up. And he's one lucky pupper :cloud9:.

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I'm so happy to hear that Jagsdad :goodvibes:. And I'm so happy that you did your best to find answers to his behavior. You're an an awesome dad :thumbs up. And he's one lucky pupper :cloud9:.

Aww thank you.he is a sweet heart.a few members from here got to see him at woofstock and he did amazing.him and Winston got along real good.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Oh, he's so handsome! I love the shot of him with his chin up sniffing his purple bear. :cloud9: He's really looking good! You should post pics of him more often! :thumbs up

Glad to hear you got his aggression under control! :grouphug:

Chaser
December 31st, 2008, 01:11 AM
He looks fantastic! :lovestruck:

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 03:01 AM
Oh, he's so handsome! I love the shot of him with his chin up sniffing his purple bear. :cloud9: He's really looking good! You should post pics of him more often! :thumbs up

Glad to hear you got his aggression under control! :grouphug:

He loves getting or trying to get the kids stuffies.that is a care bear she got for christmas.he realized i was watching and just gave it a sniff.

I will try and post more pics now that the photo bug has bitten me again.

thanks hazel

Thanks Chase_Mom

Winston
December 31st, 2008, 09:49 AM
Aww he is looking soooo good Angeldogs! Love the sleepy pics! he looks so comfy on that chair!

You know I would never have thought Jag had any agression issues when we met! really I am not just saying that. He was very well behaved at Woofstock....I was sooo worried about going there and wondering how Winston would behave considering there are so many dogs but even my boy impressed me!

I hope we all get a chance to meet up again this year! Maybe some advance planning so that other out of towners may be able join up and meet!

Cindy

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 09:59 AM
Oh yes earlier plan would be good.i even found one of those cooler vest for Jag at a pet store in guelph a couple of weeks after last years WoofStock.Winston was a sweet heart.i would have dog napped him for a play mate for the mr in a heart beat:D.Jag loved his company.

Jag is comfy in my chair.he will start out in bed and work his way out to the chair.

Thanks Winston

Winston
December 31st, 2008, 10:03 AM
Yeah I should try to get one of those in case its hot again this year! God that was pretty hot eh! I remember when I saw the first few people coming in with those coats on! God I thought who would be stupid enought to put a coat on their dog!! Then someone told me what they were! Thank DAWG they were for cooling! I dont know if I can get one thats is reasonably priced for his size! If you dont mind me asking what size did you get Jag and was it expensive?

onster
December 31st, 2008, 10:28 AM
He's gorgeous angeldogs, I love that his fur/skin looks like velvet and frenchy is right, sooooo shiny :lovestruck::cloud9:

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 11:38 AM
The cooler vest was $59.95 + taxes all sizes were the same price.Jags is a large lenght is the right size the wideth is a little big on him.the medium wasn't big enough for his chest.it does work well.we did the walk for ALS after we were at Woofstock and we took Jag with us and i took a cooler with us and put the vest in it and filled it with water.even after the vest felt warm on the outside underneath his body was cool to the touch.and they had only come in one color.there was a place in ST.Catherines that had them at the same price + shipping.Guelph isn't even a half hour drive away so we went there and tried it on him first.i'm glad we do have it.

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 11:38 AM
He's gorgeous angeldogs, I love that his fur/skin looks like velvet and frenchy is right, sooooo shiny :lovestruck::cloud9:

Thank you.

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 12:09 AM
Knew you had another thread. Just had to track it down. :rolleyes:
Jag is such a handsome dude! I love looking at pics of him! :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 12:18 AM
Knew you had another thread. Just had to track it down. :rolleyes:
Jag is such a handsome dude! I love looking at pics of him! :cloud9:

Thanks..I will get some more pics as quickly as i can then.

14+kitties
January 1st, 2009, 12:20 AM
:thumbs up thank you!! :D

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 12:22 AM
:thumbs up thank you!! :D

Your welcome.

clm
January 1st, 2009, 07:46 AM
His coat looks soooo shiny. He takes such good pics. I love that last one especially.

Cindy

chico2
January 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM
Angeldogs,Jag looks like milk-chocolate:laughing:absolutely yummy:lovestruck:
He really is beautiful and shiny,so glad you got the aggression worked out:dog:

Love4himies
January 1st, 2009, 09:07 AM
Jag is such a beautiful :lovestruck: dog, angeldogs. He is looking very comfy on the lazyboy chair :laughing:

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 02:19 PM
Angeldogs,Jag looks like milk-chocolate:laughing:absolutely yummy:lovestruck:
He really is beautiful and shiny,so glad you got the aggression worked out:dog:

:laughing:Milk chocolate yummy.i'm glad to about the aggression working out too
Thanks chico.

Thanks clm.I think his color helps with him looking good in pictures.

Love4himies.he does get real comfy in my lazyboy,he loves the chair,he will even climb up on me well i'm in the chair just so he can be in it.

otter
January 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM
Aw Jag, you're looking really good :thumbs up

Love the pics :thankyou:

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 02:48 PM
Aw Jag, you're looking really good :thumbs up

Love the pics :thankyou:

Thanks and your welcome

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2009, 04:12 PM
He's a gorgeous boy.

Lukka'sma
January 1st, 2009, 05:43 PM
One day i looked in my boy's eyes and they were back to normal and he was happy go luck again.
Thanks luckypenny

Thats a great feeling isn't it.
Jag is looking swell, such a shiny coat.:thumbs up

glasslass
January 1st, 2009, 06:23 PM
Jag looks so comfy in that lazyboy! Seriously, the color suits him so well. I think you should get yourself another chair and let him have it! :laughing::laughing:

angeldogs
January 1st, 2009, 10:55 PM
Jag looks so comfy in that lazyboy! Seriously, the color suits him so well. I think you should get yourself another chair and let him have it! :laughing::laughing:

:laughing:No way is he getting that chair.it's the only thing other then memmories i have of her.but he can use it.he likes to also lay in the bay window ledge and sun bath.thank you

Yes Lukka'sma it is a nice feel.and thanks

thanks ancientgirl

rainbow
January 2nd, 2009, 12:08 AM
Such a handsome boy :lovestruck: but we don't see enough of him. :frustrated:

erykah1310
January 2nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
I just love Jag pics! He's an amazing looking boy.

TeriM
January 3rd, 2009, 02:06 AM
Awww, I love those shots of him cuddled up in the chair :lovestruck:.

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 02:12 AM
Thanks Ladies.rainbow i'm trying to get as many pics in as i can before going back to work on Monday.

growler~GateKeeper
January 3rd, 2009, 02:20 AM
Love the pic of Jag sniffin' the stuffie :cloud9: :laughing: Just a little closer......:dog: