Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Warning: killer on the loose!

JennieV
December 30th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Live reporting from our agents in the field, there was a mystery murder case.

the pictures shown below are graphic, viewer discretion is advised! :laughing:

1. Main crime scene

2. Possible suspect?? but how could it be?? he is an angel...ANGEL I tell ya!

3. and a close-up of gruesomely murdered victim...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2008, 08:54 PM
ahhhh his first stufficide ! Unless ..... the cat did it :lightbulb:

JennieV
December 30th, 2008, 09:01 PM
No no Frenchy, i turned away for the whole of 4 minutes..and TA-DA!!

He looked awfully guilty, but was super-proud too!
:D

Chaser
December 30th, 2008, 09:02 PM
LOL....I hear those creatures have an extremely high rate of reoffending! :laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2008, 09:06 PM
He looked awfully guilty, but was super-proud too!
:D

Of course he was proud ! He killed the evil monster , to protect his mom !

See , cats will tell all sorts of stories to dogs. One of them is that all stuffies are evil , and that dogs are put on this earth to protect the humans against them.

That is my Bailey's story and he's sticking to it. :shrug:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Sounds like a good story to hazel, Frenchy! :p I believe Bailey! :D

So where are the police mug shots, Jennie? :laughing: We need mug shots of the perpetrater! :D

:rip: stuffy

otter
December 30th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Of course he was proud ! He kill the evil monster , to protect his mom !

See , cats will tell all sorts of stories to dogs. One of them is that all stuffies are evil , and that dogs are put on this earth to protect the humans against them.

Ah Ha! That's where Molly got her story from :laughing::laughing:

At least the stuffie didn't suffer... a quick kill :thumbs up

JennieV
December 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM
LOL Hazel, I will try to make some mugshots of the suspect...

actually, I should have said attempted murder, as the octopussy is now in a coma (waiting for a restuffing and squeeker transplant), but I am wondering if we should make the decision to pull the plug (it was a whole $1!!...LOL) :rolleyes:

JennieV
December 30th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Of course he was proud ! He killed the evil monster , to protect his mom !

come to think of it, Max was indeed "supervising" the crime from his spot.. :eek: CONSPIRACY!!!!! :frustrated:
:laughing:

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 10:14 PM
:laughing:With a cute facelike that he will get off or should get off with out even a warning.

Frenchy
December 30th, 2008, 10:15 PM
come to think of it, Max was indeed "supervising" the crime from his spot.. :eek: CONSPIRACY!!!!! :frustrated:
:laughing:

Yep , and one thing you probably didn't hear from Max's special message to Sparky :

yes yes you go dog , kill it kill it , you love your mommy don't you ? You must protect !!! :evil:

onster
December 31st, 2008, 10:32 AM
Since Bunduk is on the top of ure catnapping list, and Sparkie is on the top of my dog-napping list I think we should trade them for half the year :D:D

CClover
December 31st, 2008, 01:22 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

BenMax
December 31st, 2008, 02:12 PM
JennieV - after careful analysis of the crime scene, I am not so sure if the little white ball of fluff is the actual suspect. Yes, I am his lawyer. I was contacted immediately due to the questionable eye that you had raised. The puppy in question was granted a call and I am here now to put an end to the created yes created scene which lays before you.

As you can tell by the photo the object in question was not dismembered at this scene....there is just not enough 'stuffing' evidence to establish that is was. If it were, then there would be more white stuffing laying around then what you see before you. The de-fluffing had to take place at another location and the 'body' disposed of in the middle of the floor. There is not enough evidence of 'fluff matter splatter' which would have lead to the death.

Secondly, the picture showing the presumed suspect requires more investigation as you can visually see the horror on the white dog's face indicates total shock and disbelief. This is not the face of a hardened criminal.

I have been told that the white puppy has been framed. Apparently there were house intruders that wanted to kidnap the fluffy white dog however the toy got in the way and put up a struggle.

I can forward you the pawlice report in the morning if you wish. Let me know.

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM
Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.:D

BenMax
December 31st, 2008, 02:47 PM
Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.:D

He was AncientGirl. He was not scheduled to be within that area during the 'break in'. It's all allegations at this point. Innocent before proven guilty, and they are having a hard time since his DNA is obviously all over the home in question....hmmmm maybe we should move our attention to the owner...yes it appears that the owner may be framing the poor little fluffy dog because the owner is dissatisfied with the toy. Hmmmm...there are so many possibilities and without an eye witness there is a problem for the prosecution. I remain...hopeful.

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
Did the victim have any insurance? That's always a motive you know. Follow the money I say.

BenMax
December 31st, 2008, 03:16 PM
Did the victim have any insurance? That's always a motive you know. Follow the money I say.

Currently we have investigated and there is no insurance on the 'said' toy. It was apparently new to the family and therefore they did not have time to register it.

Maybe it is a crime of passion. Maybe the owner was jealous that the white fluffy cute dog enjoyed the stuffy toy far too much. I will have to investigate this alittle closer. The pawlice are going back to the crime scene.

Dracko
December 31st, 2008, 08:33 PM
JennieV - after careful analysis of the crime scene, I am not so sure if the little white ball of fluff is the actual suspect. Yes, I am his lawyer. I was contacted immediately due to the questionable eye that you had raised. The puppy in question was granted a call and I am here now to put an end to the created yes created scene which lays before you.

As you can tell by the photo the object in question was not dismembered at this scene....there is just not enough 'stuffing' evidence to establish that is was. If it were, then there would be more white stuffing laying around then what you see before you. The de-fluffing had to take place at another location and the 'body' disposed of in the middle of the floor. There is not enough evidence of 'fluff matter splatter' which would have lead to the death.

Secondly, the picture showing the presumed suspect requires more investigation as you can visually see the horror on the white dog's face indicates total shock and disbelief. This is not the face of a hardened criminal.

I have been told that the white puppy has been framed. Apparently there were house intruders that wanted to kidnap the fluffy white dog however the toy got in the way and put up a struggle.

I can forward you the pawlice report in the morning if you wish. Let me know.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I agree BenMax. I've watched enough CSI episodes to know that things aren't always as they appear. I think we are looking at a secondary crime scene and this case needs further investigation. Follow the stuffing....

14+kitties
December 31st, 2008, 11:47 PM
Too cute!:cloud9:

BenMax
January 1st, 2009, 01:17 PM
Inspector Drako, I have reviewed the pawlice report and it appears that the crime scene may have been tampered with. As you can see in the pictures there appears to be many stuffies surrounding the body. One of the stuffies is missing. After interviewing all stuffies they distinctly remember one rolling away from the scene. The detectives have thoroughly checked under couches, chairs and laundry basket...nothing. It is possible that he/she was whisked away by a two legged creature...that being the owner.

Questioning will take place once the human is located. It appears she may be on the lamb.

Dracko
January 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM
Detective BenMax I think your summary of the crime scene is very accurate. This hooman needs to be located and questioned throughly. Tampering with the evidence is a serious offence. And we will need to once again cuddle...er, question the accused to review his version of the events.

BenMax
January 1st, 2009, 04:26 PM
Detective BenMax I think your summary of the crime scene is very accurate. This hooman needs to be located and questioned throughly. Tampering with the evidence is a serious offence. And we will need to once again cuddle...er, question the accused to review his version of the events.

Inspector Dracko - there has been an extensive search on for the human 'suspect' however I have noticed that she has conveniently disappeared. I am certain once our new 'ultra human satelite' is plugged in the person of interest should be easily tracked down and then tazzered by our fine pawlice department and of course questioned.

I wonder if she is micro-chipped??

glasslass
January 1st, 2009, 06:52 PM
Sounds like a good story to hazel, Frenchy! :p I believe Bailey! :D

So where are the police mug shots, Jennie? :laughing: We need mug shots of the perpetrater! :D

:rip: stuffy

YES!! We need mug shots! Think how cute he'll look on the post office wall! A:lovestruck::lovestruck:nd paw prints! I don't see any dusting to indicate prints were lifted from the scene. This perp has grounds for a case dismissal because the investigation was sloppy! Was there a line-up to ID him?

rainbow
January 1st, 2009, 07:07 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You guys are too funny.......thanks for the giggles. :D