Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi!!

lUvMyLaB<3
December 29th, 2008, 11:49 PM
I was referred by someone on another discussion place, been reading for awhile, and now here I am!! I am the mommy of three kids of the two legged kind and a mommy of a few four legged ones. I have a CKC lab that I LOVE A LOT and an 11 month old shih tzu lhasa cross that is an amazing little dog, we also have 2 cats although truly they belong to my girls, also a hamster a mouse that was destind to be snake food but is too cute to be eaten! So we took her home instead two smart budgies and some fish! Yup full house I know, but thats the way I always dreamed it would be. I think we will get along great! So HOWDY!

pbpatti
December 29th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Welcome, I too have a lab, can't wait until you can post some pic's of all of your fur family.

lUvMyLaB<3
December 30th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Hoe exactly do I add pic's?? I will try to figure it out, I do have some....:confused:

lUvMyLaB<3
December 30th, 2008, 10:34 AM
uhmm did I do it? lets see if it worked.. sorry..

Lukka'sma
December 30th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Hello and welcome
Great looking family (skin and fur)
The kitties are beautiful
Love the lab laying by the tree and the blue/purple clip in the fur of your shih tzu lhasa cross is so cute.
I'd love to see the hamster and the mouse:)

Melinda
December 30th, 2008, 02:30 PM
what a gorgeous family you have, 4 legged and two legged! welcome to the forum

lUvMyLaB<3
December 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
little mousy was found dead in her cage at lunch time.. my little girl is very sad we have only has her for 2 months.... :( sad day here

lUvMyLaB<3
December 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
those pictures are HUGE! sorry! the little girl with the dark hair is not mine she is my little girls best friend that was a sleepover and the grey cat is not mine either that is spicy we were fostering her. she has gone to a lovely home now with kids.

Melinda
December 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
awwww I'm so sorry for your daughters loss.......pets are so dear to us.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Aw, poor little mouse :sad: Hugs for your daughter...

:candle: mouse

Beautiful fur family you have! But what about pics of the budgies and hamster and fishies? :D

Welcome to the board.

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Hi there luvmylab, glad to see you made it.

I think you will love being a member here as the members have the same thoughts as you :thumbs up.

I see they asked for pics already, hehehe. :laughing:

Nobody here thinks dogs should be left outside 24/7 or that you should buy a pet from a pet store ;) :D.

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 04:13 PM
little mousy was found dead in her cage at lunch time.. my little girl is very sad we have only has her for 2 months.... :( sad day here

I am so sorry to hear about mousy :sad:. Give your daughter a extra hug from me :grouphug:

lUvMyLaB<3
December 30th, 2008, 04:22 PM
It is YOU!!!! haha YAY!! That is what I thought! REAL people!! I am kinda sick of discussions with people that yell at me when I say... no dear.. you did not 'rescue' your puppy from a pet store when you paid them $500 for it... or my favorite, i need to shut my mouth when i say that the dogs should not be on a 6 foot chain outside 24-7 in -50. even if they are 'bad' dogs!!! YAY glad you found me!! Thanks for telling me to come here I am happy to find some real people to talk to!

Jim Hall
December 30th, 2008, 04:46 PM
yah pet lovers here not pet keepers

rip mousie did ya bury him ?

chico2
December 30th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I am not even going to try to print your user-name:laughing:just wanted to welcome you to our Forum:thumbs up
L4H is right,we do have the kindest,most caring animal-lovers here,you'll fit right in.
Sorry about the little mousie:rip:little one.

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
It is YOU!!!! haha YAY!! That is what I thought! REAL people!! I am kinda sick of discussions with people that yell at me when I say... no dear.. you did not 'rescue' your puppy from a pet store when you paid them $500 for it... or my favorite, i need to shut my mouth when i say that the dogs should not be on a 6 foot chain outside 24-7 in -50. even if they are 'bad' dogs!!! YAY glad you found me!! Thanks for telling me to come here I am happy to find some real people to talk to!

I am on here all the time, lol. It becomes an addiction :yell: :D.

Sometimes there are trolls that come on, but they are quickly shut down :evil:. Remind me of sickykidneys :frustrated:.

Whoops, got so excited to see you I forgot to say, you have a beautiful family :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
December 31st, 2008, 03:45 AM
Hi

Welcome to the forum! *waving* I love the pics of your furkids! My hubs has a yellow lab that is his guide dog and we just love her to pieces!

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 03:57 AM
Hi and welcome.you have good looking kids.skin and fur.

lUvMyLaB<3
January 3rd, 2009, 11:15 PM
Those birdies are so awesome! :) the white one was always pretty tame but the blue one was a real menace!! My girls trained him all by themselves! we have had them for almost 3 years! Both of them will now sit happily on their sholders for hours while they play or go about doing whatever. The white one likes to come with us in the summer when we go out. She rides on the dashboard and loves it... we take her into the store near us and people always get a kick out of her, she also comes to pick the girls up from school, she likes to hide in pockets... chacha is white and blue is well.. the blue one.. ok not so original..

Tickles is that kitty.. all she wanted for Christmas is a big box of crunchy kibbles.. she'd do anything for the crunchy stuff.. doesn't get it often so we treated her at Christmas! BUT thats it!! She gets NO MORE!