Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Penny's Got A Problem!!

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 07:46 PM
She has to share the couch with Fanny :D.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/luckypenny_02_2007/29-12-2008008.jpg

Who would have thunk she'd be cuddling with a Terrier :eek: :rolleyes: :cloud9:.

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 07:47 PM
This is Flying Fanny everyone, our newest foster. Fanny's a five month old Fox Terrier X :lovestruck:.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/luckypenny_02_2007/29-12-2008021.jpg

otter
December 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Oh Penny, we LOOOOOOVE those kinda problems :lovestruck:

Fanny is quite the cutie :D

Lucky, Penny and LP.. thanks for sharing your home :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
noooooo poor Penny ! Not a terrible little terrier ! :eek: what your mom makes you endure :rolleyes: :D

Melanie1010
December 29th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Oh wow! What a cute puppy! She has the sweetest face and gentle eyes! Poor Penny having to share her couch, but at least its with a cute little girl!!!!

diandpat
December 29th, 2008, 08:20 PM
That is one cute puppy :cloud9: Don't think they are going to be sharing the couch for long before Fanny is in her furever family :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Fanny is friggen cute :D.

Penny's making me out to look like the biggest liar :rolleyes:. I don't think she knows Fanny's a Terrier :laughing:...she keeps following her around dropping toys at her feet. If they're not roughhousing and chasing balls, they're napping together :cloud9:.

Tundra_Queen
December 29th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Ooooooo how cute!

Frenchy
December 29th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Fanny is friggen cute :D.

I still say she's weird looking :laughing: can't wait to meet the little freak ! :lovestruck:

I know I know , I'm so mean :p

Lukka'sma
December 29th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Fanny:D:cloud9:

Chaser
December 29th, 2008, 08:51 PM
So sweet...:cloud9: :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I still say she's weird looking

You are mean :laughing:.

I guarantee you're going to fall in love when you meet her :D. Her personality is out of this world...I swear, even the dogs laugh at her silliness :laughing:.

And is she ever agile :eek:. Her zoomies consist of running through Ava's legs, rebounding off of Penny, and flying over Lucky all within seconds :crazy:.

onster
December 29th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I was gonna say I wanted her..but I dunno about the crazy zoomies! lol how is she on the drool scale?? :crazy:

seriously what a cuuuutie. What's her story?

14+kitties
December 29th, 2008, 09:12 PM
She is a cutie. I don't know how you will be able to give her up. But then I can't see it being long before she finds her furever home. Adorable. :cloud9:

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I was gonna say I wanted her..but I dunno about the crazy zoomies! lol how is she on the drool scale?? :crazy:

seriously what a cuuuutie. What's her story?

No drools Onster :laughing:. And a very light shedder, if at all. She was given up because of allergies :shrug:.

She is a cutie. I don't know how you will be able to give her up. But then I can't see it being long before she finds her furever home. Adorable. :cloud9:

I don't know either :o. But if we kept them all, I'd be 14+puppies :D.

aslan
December 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
muaaah a terrier, you have your own little demon now. She is very cute, kinda has the same "aaaaaw look how cute i am " look bailey and bishop have.

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Ooooo, look at the wild locks!! What a hairdo! And what a cutie! :flirt:

Penny is such a good foster sister. :cloud9: Fanny is a very lucky little girl. :dog:

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 09:31 PM
muaaah a terrier, you have your own little demon now.

:laughing: But they're so darn funny :D.

Ooooo, look at the wild locks!! What a hairdo! And what a cutie! :flirt:

Penny is such a good foster sister. :cloud9: Fanny is a very lucky little girl. :dog:

Penny has really surprised us with how good she is with puppies. But she's totally blown us away with how she cares for Fanny. Then again, she's a great judge of character :thumbs up.

onster
December 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I wonder if two demons (*cough* bunduk *cough*) would make an angel??? :D

aslan
December 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
i like her hairdo, i'm kinda partial to puppers with the bedhead look to them.

onster
December 29th, 2008, 09:38 PM
i agree...the hairdo is part of the cute charm :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 29th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Penny's such an :angel: with all those puppies :highfive: Fanny's a cutie :D

JennieV
December 30th, 2008, 12:46 AM
She is adorable! and I love terriers, so I dont see a problem, but then again, I am not Penny! LOL :cloud9:

pitgrrl
December 30th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Fanny is too cute. Penny's never going to let you find her a home.....:laughing:

Winston
December 30th, 2008, 09:05 AM
OMG LP she is sooo cute! Is she the same as Bendyfoots gracie? You are so fortunate to have such accepting doggies at your home! Something to be very proud of!

Love the smoochy face!

LP did Emma ever get adopted? I cant recall seeing anymore about her?

Cindy

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 09:30 AM
That is the best kind of problem to have.
Fanny is a beautiful girl.

Chris21711
December 30th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Oooooh LP, she is gorgeous, I want her :cloud9: She is just too cute :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
December 30th, 2008, 12:30 PM
awww, fanny is adorible!! But I can't see Penny that well, more pics are needed!!!

chico2
December 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM
A failed foster on the horizon;)
Honestly I don't know how you fosters do it,but I guess if all fosters kept their foster-pups we would have no more fosters and are they ever important:grouphug:

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Who's Fanny :confused: Loose my internet connection for a few days and I get so out of touch :yell: :frustrated:

I wonder if two demons (*cough* bunduk *cough*) would make an angel???

Who Bunduk? a demon :confused: He is just misunderstood :sad: :D

A failed foster on the horizon;)
Honestly I don't know how you fosters do it,but I guess if all fosters kept their foster-pups we would have no more fosters and are they ever important:grouphug:

:pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: for another failure. I think there is room in the new yard of yours, LP :D

luckypenny
December 30th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Fanny is too cute. Penny's never going to let you find her a home.....:laughing:

:D One of these days she's going to hide one of the puppies, I'm sure. I keep taking her playmates away from her :o.

OMG LP she is sooo cute! Is she the same as Bendyfoots gracie?

...LP did Emma ever get adopted? I cant recall seeing anymore about her?

I don't think she's the same breed as Gracie but they do have a similar coat don't they? Fanny will most likely weigh a max of 15-18lbs full grown. She's only about 10lbs now :D.

Emma flew to Calgary where a wonderful Pit Bull rescue was gracious enough to accept her and offer her a greater chance at a successful adoption. She's now in her new home pending adoption :thumbs up http://www.pitbullsforlife.com/AdoptAPit.html .

awww, fanny is adorible!! But I can't see Penny that well, more pics are needed!!!

:rolleyes: :D. I have the day off tomorrow so the camera's being recharged right now in preparation.

Who's Fanny :confused: Loose my internet connection for a few days and I get so out of touch :yell: :frustrated:

Fanny's our most recent foster Love4. Dh :angel: brought her home on Christmas Eve while I was at work. Penny got a playmate for her 'Gotcha Day' :D.

Frenchy
December 30th, 2008, 06:46 PM
:lightbulb: I just found what she reminded me ! Milou ! Tintin's dog !

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 06:48 PM
:D One of these days she's going to hide one of the puppies, I'm sure. I keep taking her playmates away from her :o Maybe she will hide Fanny :lightbulb:

I don't think she's the same breed as Gracie but they do have a similar coat don't they? Fanny will most likely weigh a max of 15-18lbs full grown. She's only about 10lbs now :D.

Emma flew to Calgary where a wonderful Pit Bull rescue was gracious enough to accept her and offer her a greater chance at a successful adoption. She's now in her new home pending adoption :thumbs up http://www.pitbullsforlife.com/AdoptAPit.html .

So that was your Emma I saw on that website :cloud9:

:rolleyes: :D. I have the day off tomorrow so the camera's being recharged right now in preparation.

:thumbs up

Fanny's our most recent foster Love4. Dh :angel: brought her home on Christmas Eve while I was at work. Penny got a playmate for her 'Gotcha Day' :D.

What a great surprise :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 30th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Oh, Fanny is a cutie! It's so wonderful you are fostering her.

rainbow
January 2nd, 2009, 12:56 AM
But I can't see Penny that well, more pics are needed!!!

LOL, me either.....I thought she was a cushion at first. :D

And, how can you only post two pics of such cuteness? :frustrated:

I have the day off tomorrow so the camera's being recharged right now in preparation.

And, just how long does your camera take to be recharged? :frustrated:

TeriM
January 3rd, 2009, 12:47 AM
OMG, Fanny is sooooo adorable :lovestruck: and Penny is such a good foster sister :cloud9:.