Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazel - some of the ones you wanted

14+kitties
December 29th, 2008, 05:15 PM
but not all. The silly camera needs to be replaced. :frustrated:

My kids decided this was the year that mom was going to get spoiled silly for Christmas. Timmy is sitting on top of a pile of presents that were all mine! :eek: You can see his interest in it. Particularily the one corner.....
Unfortunately the camera didn't work once I got the gift opened and found catnip in that corner. :D Catnip pillows, toys for kitties and food! Wonderful! "Course the PJ's that were in the same box smelled a little like catnip too so I was very popular with my kitties when I tried them on later that night.
The Footspa was in the box under that one. :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 29th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Timmy loves this mouse! It was in a bag full of stuff kr brought for my kitties. Thanks kr! :grouphug: Timmy was having a ball with it today!

ancientgirl
December 29th, 2008, 06:08 PM
TT helped you opening presents! He's such a good boy.:cloud9:

otter
December 29th, 2008, 06:11 PM
"Course the PJ's that were in the same box smelled a little like catnip too so I was very popular with my kitties when I tried them on later that night.

Kitty :cloud9::cloud9:, the world's biggest cat toy :laughing: (not that you are big for a human, but for a cat toy, yes :D).. and it plays back, and feeds you, and is warm and cuddly and full of love :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Timmy was guarding mommy's presents :cloud9: what a good little boy.

And he can chase mice too now !!! :D My kind of cat :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
December 29th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I love grey striped kitties!! All wanted one, but haven't gotten one YET! :D (don't tell hubs I said that....:laughing: )

Chaser
December 29th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Timmy is so cute :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2008, 09:19 PM
TT is really getting into that mouse, isn't he? The Mighty Hunter unleashed!! :laughing: He's such a doll!

Amazing how he knew that box was actually for him, eh? :p

So how did you sleep while wearing catnip-flavored pj's? Well? :whistle: :laughing:

14+kitties
December 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
TT is really getting into that mouse, isn't he? The Mighty Hunter unleashed!! :laughing: He's such a doll!

Amazing how he knew that box was actually for him, eh? :p

So how did you sleep while wearing catnip-flavored pj's? Well? :whistle: :laughing:

Nah, just tried them on and then washed them. You know what your momma taught you. Wash clothes before you wear them. At least my mom did. The kitties had fun playing with/on them for a while though after I took them off again.

Oh and hazel..... look at his eyes. They really are that amber. Some days just a little brighter.

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a kitty with such golden eyes :flirt:

Whew!! I'm glad they didn't rip you and your new pj's to shreds trying to find the catnip! :laughing:

Oh, and my Momma did tell me to always wash things before wearing them. And of course I always do what my Momma told me! :D

growler~GateKeeper
December 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Timmy knows who in your house gets the good stuff :D

krdahmer
December 29th, 2008, 10:14 PM
I love little furry helpers!!:cloud9: And of course TT would pick the biggest toy in the bag to wrestle with!!! Too cute!:lovestruck::laughing:

14+kitties
December 30th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I love little furry helpers!!:cloud9: And of course TT would pick the biggest toy in the bag to wrestle with!!! Too cute!:lovestruck::laughing:

Nothing scares that boy! He even sits and watches that big mean machine that comes out a few times a week to clean the carpet. :eek: Mousy is getting a good workout! They all seem to take turns with it. Maybe they can smell your guys on it still?

Timmy knows who in your house gets the good stuff :D

Timmy sure does. Or he knows that most of the box was for them! They got lots of treats, some nifty food and the catnip and toys. I have enough toys now for them and my catty babies I won't be buying any for quite some time. :thumbs up

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Ummmm, if you, ummmm, think TT is a bit too naughty for your house, ummmmm, you could send him here to live :D :pray: