Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rupert missed the memo...

Chaser
December 29th, 2008, 02:25 PM
...telling him that he is of the feline species and is, in fact, not a dog.

He crawled into Kailey's crate last night to play with her bone and drink her water :laughing: Then Kailey, being the sweetheart that she is, crawled in beside him with another bone to show him that it's much more fun to chew on the bone instead of just batting at it :lovestruck:

As you can see, our GSD is extremely vicious....

ancientgirl
December 29th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Wow, Rupert is really a friendly guy. He's not at all stressed out about living with two pups now.

Gee isn't it interesting how you started off insisting you could only have Chase, and now you have two new furries? Hmm?:laughing:

glasslass
December 29th, 2008, 02:39 PM
That is one laid-back kitty! Also, dog! Sweet!

Chaser
December 29th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Wow, Rupert is really a friendly guy. He's not at all stressed out about living with two pups now.

He is the most laid-back cat EVER! Which makes him perfect for us :lovestruck: He really does act a lot like a dog, and can cetainly hold his own with them.

Gee isn't it interesting how you started off insisting you could only have Chase, and now you have two new furries? Hmm?:laughing:

:o Well, you can always make room right? And thankfully we should be moving in 2-3 months which will make it a lot easier. It is a little crowded in here these days, but I can't imagine it any other way :)

ancientgirl
December 29th, 2008, 03:10 PM
That's great you'll have more room. I know what you mean though, once you have them, it's hard to imagine your life before you had them!

diandpat
December 29th, 2008, 04:17 PM
LOL, now why can't we all get along like that???? :cloud9:

Good girl Kailey! :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 29th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Rupert really is a sweetie. How could anyone ever have dumped him? :frustrated: I just don't get it. He is probably one of the most laid back kitty I have ever seen. :cloud9:
What a beauty. And Kailey - not half bad herself. :cloud9:

chico2
December 29th, 2008, 04:26 PM
There he is again,our Rupert,he'll be a very famous kitty soon.
Kailey is just wonderful,not even growling,although she has her bone.
I was thinking the same as AG,here you were with one dog,could not possibly keep Kailey too and now you have 2 dogs and a kitty:laughing:

MommaKat
December 29th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I adore your critters :lovestruck: what a lovely furrie family you have. Grats on your very first kitty :highfive:

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2008, 05:07 PM
:o Well, you can always make room right? And thankfully we should be moving in 2-3 months which will make it a lot easier. It is a little crowded in here these days, but I can't imagine it any other way :)

Oh, yes. One can always make room. :o

:laughing:

The story of hazel's life!

Those are absolutely sweet pics, though, Chase_Mom! Kailey is such a good girl! :cloud9: And handsome Rupert is fitting right in! :thumbs up Is Chase still jealous or is Rupert's charm winning him over? :D

Chaser
December 29th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Is Chase still jealous or is Rupert's charm winning him over? :D

He's getting better :)

Frenchy
December 29th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Holy macaroni ! That didn't take long ! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 29th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Great pics :thumbs up It's so nice when you have purrfect harmony :D and (almost) cuddles :cloud9:

Toonces
December 30th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Those pics are priceless (told you he thought he was a dog) Glad to see he is setteling in and taking control of the house he would make Toonces proud!!!

angeldogs
December 30th, 2008, 07:08 PM
That's adorable.the second pic says friends.and i have one that could learn from that pic.

Love4himies
December 30th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Awwww, both Chase and Kailey are adorable dogs :lovestruck:

Didn't you just adopt Rupert?

Chaser
December 30th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Didn't you just adopt Rupert?

Yep, we just brought him home on Dec. 26th :)

chico2
December 31st, 2008, 06:21 AM
Rupert must be an amazing cat,something like L4H's Jasper:lovestruck:
Not to diminish the way Kailey and Chase have been with a strange new little black furry in the house:cat::dog: