Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For Luckypenny and TeriM

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 04:53 PM
The Pack got a package yesterday...it was from a couple of Secret Santas who knew JUST what the Pack had been dreaming of for Christmas...

"Squeaky Kongs! We just wanted Kongs! Who knew they squeaked now, too!?!" :dog:

"Throw it, Mom! Throw it now!"

"Got it!!!"

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 04:58 PM
"Mom! The Princess~Queen says her Kong isn't moving fast enough! Can you help?"

"Toss it, please, Mom!"

The only problem with Mom tossing it is that the Princess-Queen doesn't always get it back...
"Darn you, King Ember!!"

The pink one is obviously not good enough for a blue-blooded Princess-Queen :p

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Lil Belle also enjoys the occasional Kong...'specially if it squeaks :D...

...and when the Sheriff puts his mind to it, he always gets his Kong. :dog:

About the only thing that can distract them from their Kongs is yumminess.

"Mmmmmmm....those smell good!!"

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM
The Princess-Queen gets a yummy treat.

So does Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie.

"Say, Lil Belle...let me help you eat that!"
"No thanks, Sheriff. I can manage!"

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Grace thinks bison is the best taste ever!

Brier thought he'd take his with a little Mommy-spice:
"Um, Brier...can I have my hand back, please?"
Yeah, he was a little over-eager...:laughing:

And Lady (in Waiting) Ridge...well...Ridge just thought they were heavenly!

:D

:thankyou: so much, LP and TeriM! As you can see, the Pack is really enjoying your generosity! :2huggers:

Frenchy
December 28th, 2008, 05:39 PM
And Lady (in Waiting) Ridge...well...Ridge just thought they were heavenly!

LP strikes again ! :crazy: what wonderful gifts to the pack !! Ridge is too cute with her eyes close , num num num ..... ummmm goood !

So will the Hazel mom need ear plugs ? Squeeking Kongs ..... :crazy:

pbpatti
December 28th, 2008, 07:26 PM
I never knew that you could buy squeaky kongs? not that I want any mind you, Sasha has enough squeakie toys to start her own band:crazy:

pbpatti
December 28th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Ridge looks like she is in absolute heaven with her Bison treat.

MommaKat
December 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM
The members on this forum are so sweet :grouphug:That was super nice of TeriM and LP ;) :D

aslan
December 28th, 2008, 08:01 PM
:laughing::laughing: i love the picture of Ridge she looks so happy with her cookies.

good job terim and lp.

Smiley14
December 28th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Oh, I didn't know they made squeaky kongs now! SO cool! Looks like the pack approves as well! :thumbs up That is awesome! And LOL about their faces over the treats! Love Ridge especially! :laughing: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 08:15 PM
They were all very happy with their bison treats! :D And with the squeaky Kongs! It was such a surprise when the box came. Up till then, Santa had brought them doxycycline and turkey schnibbles in their supper on Christmas Day and that was about it. :o The Pack couldn't believe it when they opened the box and there were goodies in there! :D

They've been barking, ":thankyou:" ever since! :cloud9:

BeagleMum
December 28th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Great pictures, I had no idea that kongs squeak now, I am going to have to go look for those!!

14+kitties
December 28th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Wow! Nice!! There seems to be quite a few Santas on the board this year. My kitties are still in awe of the package they recieved. And having tons of fun playing with the toys! Wtg LP and TeriM!

luckypenny
December 28th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Brier thought he'd take his with a little Mommy-spice:

:eek:

I bet your fingers tasted just as good :D.

Glad they're all enjoying their treats :).

And thanks so much, TeriM, for being my holiday shopper ;).

By the way, for those who are wondering, the Kong Squeaker only seems to be available in BC for now :shrug: (that's what a rep from the Kong company emailed me).

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 10:45 PM
They're gonna be a big hit when they enter the general market! You should have seen Cole's reaction when he got the first squeak out of his! :laughing: He dropped it and jumped sideways... :laugh:

Didn't deter him long, though... :o

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Oh, I forgot to pass on the virtual slobber and shnuffly setter kissies, LP! :cloud9: There's some here for TeriM, too! :thumbs up

It was just so nice of you both! :2huggers:

Chaser
December 28th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Hooray for those Secret Santas! :highfive: Clearly the Pack appreciated your very thoughtful gifts....they look so happy :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
December 29th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Aww so sweet of LP & TeriM :grouphug: you gals are great :thumbs up

Love the pics :D everyone enjoying all their treats :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 29th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Squeaky kongs and they are in blue too? I hope our walmart gets them soon.

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Yep, TeriM and luckypenny are the Pack's new heroes! The Santas that saved Christmas! And :angel:s to boot...

The Kongs come in pink and in blue...Cass really liked the blue ones for some reason. No one else was too fussy. :D

chico2
December 29th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Oh Wow,are they ever a happy bunch of puppers:laughing:
I agree,we have a lot of wonderful Santas in this Forum,my Santa was 14+:grouphug:

diandpat
December 29th, 2008, 05:10 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:Hazel I LOVE your pictures and narrations :thumbs up
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:beautiful pack, as always

rainbow
January 2nd, 2009, 02:18 AM
Awwww....I love the "toss it please" pic. :cloud9:

It seems like LP :angel: had a couple extra squeaky kongs in her sack as Logan and Chase were lucky recipients too. I will post a couple of pics soon. :D

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
:highfive: I'll bet they love 'em, too! Did they drop them in surprise the first time they squeaked like Cole did? :laughing:

I'm tellin' ya, LP and TeriM are sweet doggy :angel:s!! :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 2nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
The pack looks happy with their squeeky kongs and those treats.their secret santas are the best:thumbs up.

Ford Girl
January 2nd, 2009, 05:35 PM
awww, I always look forward to the packs stories, these are too cute!! NOMNOMNOM!!! SO YUMMY!

TeriM
January 3rd, 2009, 02:14 AM
Oh, I forgot to pass on the virtual slobber and shnuffly setter kissies, LP! :cloud9: There's some here for TeriM, too! :thumbs up

It was just so nice of you both! :2huggers:

It was all LP's idea, I just supplied the shopping service and some cookies :D, but I am happy to receive the slobber :rolleyes: and kisses :lovestruck:.

:highfive: I'll bet they love 'em, too! Did they drop them in surprise the first time they squeaked like Cole did? :laughing:

I'm tellin' ya, LP and TeriM are sweet doggy :angel:s!! :cloud9:

Hehe, Sam dropped his whenever it squeeked :laughing:. The boys actually managed to mostly kill the squeek although Riley keeps trying his damnest to get it squeeking and ends up with a wimpy sound instead. I think part of my problem with them is that I stuff the kongs all the time so he was also working to try to dig out the squeek :shrug:.

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2009, 11:35 AM
Well if you run short of slobber and shnuffly kisses, Teri, just let us know :D

I think it's so funny the way they react to an unexpected squeak. The first time Grace chewed a Cuz and it squeaked she dropped it and ran about 40 m before stopping to look behind her to see if it was following! :laughing: Now she always lets the others check out new toys first. :D

And the Pack and I agree, angeldogs...secret Santas are the bestest! :thumbs up

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 04:56 PM
More pics of them with their new kongs would be great.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
May 5th, 2009, 05:01 PM
More pics of them with their new kongs would be great.:thumbs up
Better late than never, eh, angeldogs? :laughing:

More Kong action :D (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=62535)

Brandykins
May 5th, 2009, 07:24 PM
More lovely photos - really great. Love your dogs.