Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spencer & Sydney Christmas Pics

BeagleMum
December 28th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Hi guys, sorry I have been MIA lately, with all of the excitement with the holidays, it has been hard to find enough time in a day. Spencer & Sydney had a great Christmas so I thought I would share some pics.

This was our Christmas Card picture this year:

Spencer opening up one of the many gifts they got from Santa:

Sydney got a new turtle and she loved it, carried the sucker around for almost an hour:

more...

BeagleMum
December 28th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Sydney trying to steal Spencer's gift:

Spencer with Sydney's new Chubby Buddy:

Sydney still carrying her turtle around:

more...

BeagleMum
December 28th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Ok, the last couple...

Sydney took her toys to the spare room so they could enjoy the sun with her:

Spencer checking out what's going on outside right before he tried to steal Sydney's turtle:

mummummum
December 28th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Awwwwwww.... I am SUCH a sucker for Beagles :lovestruck:

...and are all the toys still "alive"? Chubby Buddy with that tail looks like he might be the first to go:D

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Ok, the last couple...

Sydney took her toys to the spare room so they could enjoy the sun with her:

What a good girl, wanting to share the warmth with all her new buddies :cloud9:

Spencer checking out what's going on outside right before he tried to steal Sydney's turtle:

It was just a ploy...he was trying to get her to look outside so as to make his robbery easier! :laughing: Smart boy!!!

Cute pics, BeagleMum! It's been a long time since I've seen pics of Spencer and Sydney! :cloud9:

BeagleMum
December 28th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys. Believe it or not, all of their toys from Christmas are still alive. It never fails that the ones they really like are the ones they choose not to destroy. I had thought for sure the stuffies would have been instantly gutted. I guess that turtle has a special place in Sydney's heart. LOL

Frenchy
December 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM
[B]Sydney took her toys to the spare room so they could enjoy the sun with her:

What a nice girl she is to her stuffies :D

they're both adorable with their new toys :lovestruck:

chico2
December 28th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Nice to see you back and with great pics of Spencer and Sidney:lovestruck:
I just love to see pups with their toys,cats do not react the same way,unless it's a cat-nip pillow:laughing:and Bailey just don't know what to do with toys:sad:

BeagleMum
December 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks guys, I am glad to be back, I have been missing my on-line chatting friends. So much to read and catch up on.

14+kitties
December 28th, 2008, 08:38 PM
How sweet! Love the turtle :cloud9: So cute seeing Sydney walk around with it. I agree. Beagles are so cute!!

luckypenny
December 28th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Spencer and Sydney are gorgeous :lovestruck:! They sure seem to have enjoyed their Christmas gifts.

angeldogs
December 28th, 2008, 10:02 PM
There they are and they look like they got spoiled for xmas.i like the one of Spencer looking outside before steeling the turtle.Trying to make it all look innocent with him standing there.

Chaser
December 28th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Gorgeous pictures! They look so cute and happy with their toys :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 29th, 2008, 05:25 AM
What cute furbabies! I love the turtle! LOL

BeagleMum
December 29th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Thanks guys. I am still so surprised that those toys aren't dead. Normally they don't like toys that don't squeak and Spencer has been playing with the chubby buddy a lot. Go figure! Last night, Sydney brought her turtle to bed, it was so cute!!