Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Needing to Find or Foster a New Companion(Dogs)

BeaconsfieldBob
December 28th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Bonjour

Sadly I am filling a void by Odus passing away before Xmas ; But , hopefully I will find a dog in need of a great home . This new companion will share half his day with a 2 year old , silly dog that was also rescued by my sister ;

:thumbs up

Frenchy
December 28th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Welcome to pets.ca BeaconsfieldBob , have you looked at petfinder.com ?

diandpat
December 28th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Hi Beaconsfield Bob...so very sorry to hear about your recent loss
:rip: Odus...do you have any pictures of him you could post?

Fostering a dog sounds like a wonderful idea...sort of a win/win! :thumbs up

SPCA Montreal is looking for fosters as well as Rosie's and I am sure many other rescues.

Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do to help...there are many people on this board who work in rescue/fostering that will be along to help you more, I am sure!

Happy Holidays!

Tundra_Queen
December 31st, 2008, 02:52 AM
Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dear pet. I hope that u will be able to find an animal u will be able to foster soon.

Debbie

angeldogs
December 31st, 2008, 03:02 AM
Hello and welcome sorry about your loss.hopefully you will find the foster that will match your family perfectly.

BenMax
December 31st, 2008, 09:05 AM
I am very very sorry for your loss.

There are many great rescue groups here in Montreal that absolutely require foster families. This holiday season has been incredibly brutal and rescues are overflowing with requests from people who no longer want their beloved pets (I will never understand).

I also know that the Montreal SPCA also is looking for foster families as they as well have had a difficult holiday.

If you google rescue groups Quebec, you will find a list of rescues that you can contact.

Best to you and your family and again I am so sorry that you lost a good friend.