Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mirabelle on Christmas Day

Tundra_Queen
December 28th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Hi

Here is my sweet girl on Christmas Day. I didn't have any santa hats but she did seem to like playing with the bows. So I crowned her. :laughing::laughing:

She is looking so regal in this pic as she glares at me over her shoulder. :laughing: She is very skittish and I really thought she would freak out when I put the bow on her head,,,but nope I think she liked it. She was probably thinking well it's about time you realized my importance! LMBO

Debbie

Lukka'sma
December 28th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I was just lurking until I came across this thread. I had to log in so I could comment.
I adore the name Mirabelle. I don't think I have come across your sweet kitty on the forum before. She is precious! Love those pink pads:lovestruck:, and the bow is rightfully placed I'd say.

Chaser
December 28th, 2008, 09:54 AM
She's so pretty :cloud9:

angeldogs
December 28th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Very beautiful kitty.and looking stunning with the bow on top of her head.

Frenchy
December 28th, 2008, 11:15 AM
So spit it out , how long did she put up with the bow ? :laughing:

she's real cute :lovestruck:

mummummum
December 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
What a sweety-pie. There's something so delicate about her ! I think she needs a tophat and a teeny-tiny matching boa for New Year's don't you? :D

14+kitties
December 28th, 2008, 03:45 PM
O'Shawnnessy wanted nothing to do with posing huh? :laughing:
Mirabelle is so sweet! :cloud9: And she blends in well with the background blanket. :thumbs up Very sweet.
Now you need to post some Willie and Tegan pics!

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Red is very definitely her color! :flirt: Matching bow/tag outfit, too! :thumbs up

What a sweetie!

Tundra_Queen
December 29th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Thanks Everyone for your nice comments about my little sweet girl. She has really started becoming much more socialable with me. She still is rather shy though.

I was just lurking until I came across this thread. I had to log in so I could comment.
I adore the name Mirabelle. I don't think I have come across your sweet kitty on the forum before. She is precious! Love those pink pads:lovestruck:, and the bow is rightfully placed I'd say.
I haven't taken too many pics of her lately. The kittens don't spend too much time being still. :laughing:

So spit it out , how long did she put up with the bow ? :laughing:

she's real cute :lovestruck:

Actually Frenchy, I took the bow off myself. I don't think she knew I had put it on her head. :laughing: And I wasn't going to tell her. I really thought she would freak out when I put it on her, but nope she didn't even notice. :D

O'Shawnnessy wanted nothing to do with posing huh? :laughing:
Mirabelle is so sweet! :cloud9: And she blends in well with the background blanket. :thumbs up Very sweet.
Now you need to post some Willie and Tegan pics!

14+ I think the boys were off wrestling in the other room. :laughing: Mirabelle stays outta their way when they are tearing around the house, she has no patience for behaviour that is so beneath her. LOL

What a sweety-pie. There's something so delicate about her ! I think she needs a tophat and a teeny-tiny matching boa for New Year's don't you? :D

Well I might be brave enough to "try" to put it on her if I had any idea where I could get it. Nothing for sale up here for animals. They don't even have those cute reindeer thingies or santa hats for animals that I see a lot of you have. Our walmart didn't even have any pet stockings this year! :sad:

Debbie

luckypenny
December 29th, 2008, 08:59 AM
:cloud9: Sweet Princess Mirabelle...she's beautiful! I love her eyes :lovestruck:.

onster
December 29th, 2008, 11:47 AM
awwww she is gorgeous indeed. I too love her name :cloud9:

:evil: maybe I should try this on my kitties:evil:

Tundra_Queen
December 30th, 2008, 08:23 PM
awwww she is gorgeous indeed. I too love her name :cloud9:

:evil: maybe I should try this on my kitties:evil:
Yes, u try it on your kitties first and tell me how many fingers u have left...and if u can still type then I will try it. :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
January 2nd, 2009, 01:44 AM
There's something so delicate about her !

I agree and she is so purrty. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 03:24 AM
Mirabelle is adorable :lovestruck: Quite regal w/the bow too :D

Tundra_Queen
January 2nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
Our town rescue had her pic in the newspaper a month or so before I decided I wanted more kitties and I said to hubs or that kitten is so adorble! I was surprised when I went to look at kittens in sept. that she was still waiting to be adopted. The foster lady said she was very shy and didn't like people that had come to see her. I was very lucky, as Mirabelle came right up to me when I went to look at kittens and the lady was aamzed. It took her a while to get use to me, but now she like to be around me.

Her and I have a game now. She takes her plastic ball upstairs and then turns around and lets it drop down to me. :laughing: I pick it up and throw it back up the stairs and it rools down while she tries to catch it. We have stairs that curve to make it even more fun. :laughing: If the ball doesn't make it all the way down the stairs she comes down and I will say pass it to mommy and she hits it with her paw.....too cute! :laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
And they say kitties can't be trained. Good job Mirabelle! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2009, 10:14 PM
Cute game!! playing kittens are precious :cloud9:

TeriM
January 3rd, 2009, 02:36 AM
Awww, what a sweet pic :lovestruck:.