Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A visit from Kailey and Chase

Toonces
December 26th, 2008, 02:10 PM
We had a very full house this season with 2 special guests Kailey and Chase, the gang all got along great and Rupert is on his way to his new home!!

Rupert snoozing with Brandy and Petey, Kailey checking out Rupert and little Marley and Currie and Kailey sharing the couch

Toonces
December 26th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Kittens in a box:laughing: Peteys nose and pretty Kailey:lovestruck:

rainbow
December 26th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Great pics :lovestruck: and look at them all getting along so well. :cloud9:

Rupert isn't going to have any problem adjusting in his new home. :goodvibes:

Dog Dancer
December 26th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I miss the days of cats and dogs together at my house. Bless my sweet old kitties who have long gone on to the bridge. One day perhaps we'll have some more kitties to torment the doggies. Yours all look so happy together.

Toonces
December 26th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Chase and Petey and one of all but Brandy playing in the yard.

Toonces
December 26th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Thankyou for your nice comments, we are lucky that our dogs have no problems adjusting to furry friends of any kind and I must say Kailey and Chase have such good manners, hoping we get to dog sit sometime:fingerscr

Frenchy
December 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Love the first pic : kitty sandwich :cloud9: what a cute bunch !

Winston
December 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Lov the picks Toonces! I am so impressed that everyone gets along!!

Looks like Rupert is going to adjust to his new home just fine!

Oh! and Thanks for taking pics with their Bandana's on!

Cindy

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Wonderful!! Nice to see them all getting along so well. Let's hope Rupert does as well in his new home. I am sure he will!
How are the "kids" coping now that daddy isn't there? Do they act like they are missing him at all? It's wonderful how close they were. :cloud9:

And btw - you have a beautiful home and fur family mf!! (Did Winston get her hand in everywhere? :rolleyes:) :D

Toonces
December 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Winston once again thankyou soooo much from the gang, they love everything and the bandanas are so cute, we even had one on Rupert but I never got a pic of that. I am sure Rupert will be just fine with his new K9 friends he adored his new mommy and she got lots of cuddles from him:D.

14 if you look close in the one pic you can see where Petey chewed the chair:eek:

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 03:48 PM
:laughing::laughing: You don't have to look closely at my house to see where there are problems. All you have to do is walk in the door!! :p

It's great Rupert is such a love muffin. :cloud9: I am still at a complete loss how someone could dump him. :frustrated:

chico2
December 26th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Awww,Rupert must be fantastic kitty,no problems with new dogs,amazing:lovestruck:
I am sure you are going to miss him,but I am equally sure,he'll have a wonderful new home.
I was a little worried Kailey and Chase would want to eat Rupert:laughing:

Toonces
December 26th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Chase has met a cat before and was fine and Kailey had exposure to cats when she was in the shelter, one of the workers would take her home at night she had cats so we really had no worries.

I miss the big fella already but he is in great hands

Chris21711
December 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Great pics Toonces, you did a fine job with the kitties. :thumbs up Now we are going to have to bug Chase Mum for updates on Rupert :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
December 26th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Have I mentioned before that I looooooooooove Kailey? :flirt:

Because I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE Kailey. :flirt:

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2008, 08:19 PM
That's great that the introductions went so well! Looks like fun was had by all! :D And Rupert is going to love his new home! :cloud9:

mummummum
December 26th, 2008, 08:27 PM
That Rupert is one laid-back dude ~ handsome boy too! :fingerscr:goodvibes: in your new home Rupert!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Oh, awesome pics!!! Love all the sleepy pups, especially Petey's nose! :lovestruck:

Chaser
December 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Have I mentioned before that I looooooooooove Kailey? :flirt:

Because I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE Kailey. :flirt:

LOL...Thank you!!!! :D

We had a great time at Toonces. The puppers are both tuckered out and Rupert is settling in. He's a bit stressed, but we're trying to keep him occupied with cuddles and playtime (he LOVES the laser pointer I got him!)

I have more pictures to post of all the furries, and I'll get some up of Rupert soon too. I have a lot of resizing to do so it will take a day or so.

TeriM
December 26th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Awww, those are great pictures. I love the first one of Rupert hanging out with his buddies :lovestruck:.