Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stocking thief?

Gail P
December 26th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Uh oh! Rain! What are you doing?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Newer%20dog%20pics/DSCF6219.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Newer%20dog%20pics/DSCF6220.jpg

Whew! Just looking for someplace to cuddle up, not trying to raid the candy out of the stockings :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Newer%20dog%20pics/DSCF6228.jpg

rainbow
December 26th, 2008, 02:51 PM
But I thought the fuzzbutts were supposed to have first dibs on the furniture? :D

Frenchy
December 26th, 2008, 03:43 PM
What a good girl ! Didn't even peaked in the stocking ! :thumbs up

angeldogs
December 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
What a good girl ! Didn't even peaked in the stocking ! :thumbs up

She was waiting till mom didn't have the camera to produce edvidence with.or keeping the goodies warm.

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Rain is such an :angel:... I hope she got some extra Christmas treats for being such a very good girl!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Oh, look at how good of a girl Rain is!!! I'm jealous, LOL! All of mine would have been digging right in! :laughing: She is so sweet!! :lovestruck:

mummummum
December 26th, 2008, 10:43 PM
I'm jealous too! The tree wouldn't have stood a chance in my house never mind the stockings!! Sweet pix of them in their "matching" snooze chairs. :cloud9:

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Good girl Rain! :thumbs up

TeriM
December 26th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Awww, what a good girl :lovestruck:.

Gail P
December 27th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Actually all the dogs have been really good about the tree and everything. We always tuck it back into the corner where it's out of the way and somewhat protected by the chairs on either side of it. The stockings always come out last thing before bed and although the dogs have free roam of the house (except Dru who's crated) they almost all sleep in my room. I wasn't sure if the tree would get bothered this year, it's both Flurry and Dru's first Christmas. We didn't yet have Flurry last year at this time, he was just a tiny pup in the barn with his mom and littermates back then. The only problem we had so far was before the presents were put under the tree Dru was going under and once pooped and peed there (still working on his housetraining) so I used a baby gate leaning up against the two chairs to block him from getting in. Nobody's even looked twice at the ornaments or the tree itself. They have SO much stuff of their own to play with and chew on that luckily they don't bother anything else. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
December 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM
What a good girl. She looks like she's eager to get to her stuff though.:D

growler~GateKeeper
January 3rd, 2009, 03:23 AM
awwww :lovestruck: Rain is adorable curled up in her chair keeping the stockings safe :cloud9: Love her tail hangin' off the edge :D Hehe Storm was keeping an eye on her to make sure she either stayed outta the stockings or at least shared :laughing: