Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you 14+

chico2
December 26th, 2008, 08:32 AM
I got this wonderful surprise X-Mas eve day,the very best ever,from 14+,sorry the quality of the pic does not do it justice,it's beautiful!!!
THank you very,very much Gerri:grouphug:
It's Vinnie,Rocky,Chico and little Bailey.

Winston
December 26th, 2008, 08:42 AM
OMG Chico that is absolutely gorgeous!!!

14+ You are so talented! You should start up your own business! I would be your first customer!! I know sooo many people that would love something like that! Then you wouldnt have to leave the house to go to work anymore!! Really you are good girl!!

Cindy

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 08:42 AM
:) I'm just glad you liked it Chico. :grouphug:

Thanks for the kind comment Winston. :thumbs up

chico2
December 26th, 2008, 08:53 AM
I don't just like it,I LOVE it,I had tears in my eyes when I got this large envelope,really,really touched and very grateful:grouphug:

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 08:58 AM
:grouphug: back. You have been nothing but sweet to me the whole time I have known you. :grouphug: "Nough said. :thumbs up

diandpat
December 26th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Oh that is lovely...and how sweet to include Bailey :cloud9:

Beautiful work, indeed and such a nice keepsake.

The true spirit of the Season :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 26th, 2008, 09:47 AM
14+ strikes again ! :grouphug: wow , it's amazing isn't it ? Such a nice touch to add Bailey in this :thumbs up

I keep on dusting mine :p

Rottielover
December 26th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Oh wow that is absolutely stunning. She is a great artist. That s a great keepsake :)

babymomma
December 26th, 2008, 11:22 AM
What a Great Job 14+. Its is absolutely gorgous! And yes, Including bailey was a very very sweet thing to do. Yep, yep, I think you should start your own buisness, I would definatly buy one. Or two..:thumbs up

angeldogs
December 26th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Oh my that is gorgeous.and a wonderful surprise to recieve.
You did an awsome job 14+:thumbs up

rainbow
December 26th, 2008, 01:43 PM
WOW....beautiful, beautiful job :lovestruck: and what a lovely gift. :cloud9:

Gerri, I agree with Winston......you should start up a home business. :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Aww thanks guys. :o This is my passtime. I do the woodburning when I am watching TV at night. It's really relaxing. At least it is until I can't get a face right or something. :frustrated: I am not sure I would be able to make a living at it. My kitties need to eat. :) They are still my first priority. Of course it would be sweet to be able to be at home again. :thumbs up
Thanks for the wonderful comments. I love doing this for people I consider my friends. :grouphug:

Love4himies
December 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Wow, what a great job, 14+!! :thumbs up You should really sell your work, it is beautiful.

rainbow
December 26th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Aww thanks guys. :o This is my passtime. I do the woodburning when I am watching TV at night. It's really relaxing. At least it is until I can't get a face right or something. :frustrated: I am not sure I would be able to make a living at it. My kitties need to eat. :) They are still my first priority. Of course it would be sweet to be able to be at home again. :thumbs up
Thanks for the wonderful comments. I love doing this for people I consider my friends. :grouphug:

Of course your kitties come first.....someone would have to be blind not to see that. :angel: But you should put an ad in the paper saying "wood burning pet portraits" or something like that. Once people see your work and word gets around you will have plenty of orders. :thumbs up People love to honour their pets in unique ways and these are so well done. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM
What a beautiful thoughtful gift, Geri! :cloud9: You have a wonderful talent!

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks hazel. :thumbs up
The portrait thing I have actually thought of. I am just not sure what I would give up to do it. With the job at the store and then the greenhouse in the spring and the store and of course the kitties all the time............ I need to prioritize. And one day I will. Soon. :rolleyes:

Tundra_Queen
December 27th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Wow, that is just beautiful! I wasn't sure if it was wood burning or some kind of painting. But it is beautiful!

Debbie

glasslass
December 27th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Oh WOW! That is such a thoughtful and really personal gift! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 27th, 2008, 11:43 PM
That's such a thoughtful gift :thumbs up How sweet of you Geri :thumbs up It looks great!

pbpatti
December 27th, 2008, 11:52 PM
What a wonderful gifts you have 14+, you have many and now we get to see one more...thank you for sharing your gifts with all of us.

Chaser
December 28th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Wow, that is absolutely amazing!

TeriM
December 28th, 2008, 02:33 AM
It's beautiful :lovestruck:.

Toonces
December 28th, 2008, 09:04 AM
That is amazing the likeness of the kitties and Bailey is bang on

chico2
December 28th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Yes,Gerri is one of a kind:lovestruck:
We don't really do presents anymore as much as we did when my boys were kids,this gift from Gerri was the best surprise and I'll cherish it forever.

rhartjr
December 28th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Wow 14+ that is very nice, you do pretty work girl.:thumbs up

14+kitties
December 28th, 2008, 03:41 PM
thanks again everyone. :o