Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sparky's first X-mas...and he is not really impressed.

JennieV
December 25th, 2008, 10:13 PM
LOL
yes, he is one spoiled pooch. He got more gifts than me!!
1. Sparky & mommy
2. ...... Iz not impressd wid me at all!
3. REALLY NOW!!! :frustrated: :laughing:

Love4himies
December 25th, 2008, 10:18 PM
:laughing: That's cause mommy put a hat on him and now his pic is on the internet for all to see :yell:. Poor Sparky :sad:

:laughing::laughing:

I see you are spoiled like Ancientgirl's kitties.

JennieV
December 25th, 2008, 10:23 PM
1. Santa brought me noms!!!! :thumbs up:thumbs up
2. Quick, quick nom, before they change their mind :laughing:

JennieV
December 25th, 2008, 10:24 PM
:laughing: That's cause mommy put a hat on him and now his pic is on the internet for all to see :yell:. Poor Sparky :sad:

:laughing::laughing:

I see you are spoiled like Ancientgirl's kitties.

haha! yep, thats about it...If looks could kill..or at the very least injure...:eek::frustrated::laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2008, 10:24 PM
But Sparky! Hatz iz vary fashunuble! An you luk mahvelous! :flirt:

:laughing: Cute pics, Jennie!! I take it you enjoyed your Christmas gathering? :D

JennieV
December 25th, 2008, 10:35 PM
But Sparky! Hatz iz vary fashunuble! An you luk mahvelous! :flirt:

:laughing: Cute pics, Jennie!! I take it you enjoyed your Christmas gathering? :D

Absolutely! thanks Hazel...
We always have such a blast, because we shop for everyone in the family, so there's a ton of gifts from everyone to everyone...Less this year, bcz we chose more expensive gifts but for the couple, not each person individually, and still we had a bunch to open...LOL
And Sparky was a super-good boy, which makes it even more fun. :D
I hope your holiday was a success as well..?

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Yep, despite the turkey playing tricks with the meat thermometer, we managed to pull of dinner and have a good visit! :D The champagne didn't hurt, either! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
December 26th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Those are such great pics! I really have to get santa hats for the furkids next year.

Frenchy
December 26th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Did Sparky forgive you for the santa hat yet ? :laughing: too cute !

diandpat
December 26th, 2008, 10:09 AM
LOL, Sparky has a great face!!!! Ginger and Hobo were about as impressed as Sparky with the whole "hat" picture session :laughing::laughing::laughing:

No respect!!! :rolleyes:

rainbow
December 26th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Cute pics. :lovestruck: At least you got the hat on his head.....mine won't co-operate at all. :frustrated:

JennieV
December 26th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Cute pics. :lovestruck: At least you got the hat on his head.....mine won't co-operate at all. :frustrated:
Well...yes...for the whole 15 seconds...then he got his teeth on the white ball of the hat and that was IT. :laughing:

No respect!!! :rolleyes: LOL yep..:laughing:

Did Sparky forgive you for the santa hat yet ? :laughing: too cute !
Frenchy, he was so mad at me. He wouldn't play or come for pets or anything for the rest of the day! :shrug: LOL
And today he got his sweet revenge: he went for a morning walk with daddy, then came back and jumped into bed with ICY PAWS!!!! :eek::eek:

angeldogs
December 26th, 2008, 07:28 PM
The hat couldn't have made him upset.must of been something else as he looks way too cute with the santa hat on his head.