Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For LuckyPenny

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 04:58 PM
See how they love "their" new comforter ? :D Monsieur le chat very rarely sleeps on the bed

1. You woke me up mom :frustrated:
2. Might as well do a half stretch ....

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 05:00 PM
1. camouflage !!!
2. this comforter is sooo soft ... so comfy ... about to ... zzzzzz , if only mom can stop taking pics :evil:

Chris21711
December 25th, 2008, 05:09 PM
M. Le Chat is like Herbie 'cept 10lbs lighter in weight. I love grey kitties :lovestruck:

I hope Nelly treats this comforter gently :rolleyes:

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 05:11 PM
I hope Nelly treats this comforter gently :rolleyes:

I hope so too Chris , I hope so too :pray:

otter
December 25th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Oh yes, very good colour scheme... Nelly blends in with comforter and M.Le chat complements Nelly so nicely (goes with Nelly's stripes :D)

Well done LP :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Nice comforter, LP! :thumbs up It got the fuzzbutts' seal of approval! :cloud9:

So is it nice and warm, too, Frenchy? Or haven't they let you try it out, yet? :D

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 06:24 PM
So is it nice and warm, too, Frenchy? Or haven't they let you try it out, yet? :D

omg is it ever , sooo soft !!! That is why it took me a couple of hours to decide to put it on the bed. I would just about hang myself if Nelly puts one tooth on it ...

http://bestsmileys.com/dead/2.gif

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2008, 06:29 PM
So every morning on your way out to work you're gonna fold it up and put it in the closet? :o

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 06:35 PM
So every morning on your way out to work you're gonna fold it up and put it in the closet? :o

I don't know .... she only did damages 2-3 times in my room , it's usually the guest bedroom .... and the hallway .... and the dining room .....she has been crated again since the last episode (Custard was here and was in the guest bedroom) but I will have to try her off crate again. She's always good for a couple of weeks and then .... she goes :evil:

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Nice comforter :cloud9: .....LP is an angel :angel: with good taste. :thumbs up

Frenchy, if you have an old sheet, throw it over the top so Nelly can't damage it. I do that so I don't have to wash my quilt so often. :o

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Frenchy, if you have an old sheet, throw it over the top so Nelly can't damage it. I do that so I don't have to wash my quilt so often. :o

It's not the getting it dirty I'm afraid of , it's the totally rip it apart thing , you know , sometimes she has to kill the evil comforters :frustrated:

Frenchy
December 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM
M. Le Chat is like Herbie 'cept 10lbs lighter in weight. I love grey kitties :lovestruck:

Oh and Chris , he's not grey , he's a pure blue russian cat :whistle:

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 07:03 PM
It's not the getting it dirty I'm afraid of , it's the totally rip it apart thing , you know , sometimes she has to kill the evil comforters :frustrated:

It helps with that too....... Logan is a bed digger also. :frustrated: Or better yet use an old blanket on top. :thumbs up

Love4himies
December 25th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Awww M le Chat needs to approve all soft sleeping spots. Once kitty approved, Nelly can take over :thumbs up

luckypenny
December 26th, 2008, 01:20 AM
See how they love "their" new comforter ? :D

I'm glad they're enjoying it :cloud9:.

chico2
December 26th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Frenchy,it looks like a Duvet,if it is,no problem if it gets dirty....
Monsieur Le Chat looks really comfy,oh and Nelly,what can I say?? It looks like she approves:lovestruck:
Great present LP:thumbs up:angel:

14+kitties
December 26th, 2008, 09:01 AM
It sure looks like they approve "their" present. :thumbs up on your great taste LP. :D Let's hope Nelly decides she likes it too much to rip it apart. :fingerscr MLC sure looks comfy. :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Or better yet use an old blanket on top. :thumbs up

Already tried that in the other room. She got to destroy the blanket AND the comforter. :yell:

angeldogs
December 26th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Nice comforter.you might even get Monsieur Le Chat to sleep with you and the rest of them.if there will be room for you.after they are all streched out on the bed.

growler~GateKeeper
January 3rd, 2009, 10:11 PM
I think that's the 1st time I've seen a cat on your bed :laughing: it's usually piled with puppers.

Cat approved :cat: :pawprint: