Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

X-mas toys part 2

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Oye , so many toys !!! :crazy: so little time :laughing: Winston and Sylvie are crazy gals !

1. Nelly inspecting
2. Nelly approving :laughing:
3. Nice bling blings :cloud9: I looooove the red one !

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 03:44 PM
1. Bailey : where are my toys ?? roorooorrooo :frustrated:
2. ahhh thanks mom !
3.. One just for me , and I mean ME !!! It barks Jingle bells :laughing:

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 03:45 PM
There are many many cute things , I love this one :D

chico2
December 24th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Omg,was that Santa Claus's,Winston and Sylvie on the loose again,what a great Christmas so many are having because of them,wonderful stuff:thumbs up

diandpat
December 24th, 2008, 03:55 PM
There are many many cute things , I love this one :D

I got this one last year too (from people without a dog :laughing::laughing:) I love it...display it near the front door :D

I LOVE the Christmas bandanas :cloud9::cloud9: I did not find any new ones this year :sad: (Ginger and Hobo WILL wear bandanas 'cause it usually means we are having a party :party:)

Very thoughtful people for a very thoughtful person...the spirit of the season...ALL OF YOU ;)

chico2
December 24th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Nelly looks soo happy,so nice to see her again ,Bailey too of course.
and the kitties new blankets and cat-nip toys,they must be close to heaven,adorable.
Will one of those blingy-collars fit Nelly?

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Will one of those blingy-collars fit Nelly?

The green/blue will , I was hoping the red one would fit Chloe , I'll work on it :D the other 2 are for the kitties :lovestruck:

glasslass
December 24th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Christmas is for fur-kids! Pictures prove it!

onster
December 24th, 2008, 05:46 PM
awwwwww that was so sweet of winston and sylvie.

I too love the bling bling collar :D who gets to wear it??? I vote for chloe!

onster
December 24th, 2008, 05:47 PM
lol i just read what u wrote frenchy.....id love to see chloe in it :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Is that true what they say about dog hairs completing the outfit? :eek: Wow....hazel has a better wardrobe than she thought she did! :laughing:

They certainly do seem to be enjoying what Santas Winston and Sylvie left for them. Good work, ladies! :highfive:

And remember, Frenchy, we need pics of them in them in their new bling, too? :D

luckypenny
December 24th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Christmas is for fur-kids! Pictures prove it!

I absolutely agree :thumbs up.

Your guys certainly look happy :lovestruck:. Merry Christmas Bailey, Nelly, Chloe, Monsieur Le Chat, and Paddington!!

14+kitties
December 24th, 2008, 09:30 PM
There sure are a lot of very fortunate, spoiled puppers and kitties this Christmas thanks to Winston and Sylvie! Great pics Frenchy! And I love the little toy you are keeping for yourself!

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Awww, that was so sweet of Sylvie and Winston to spoil your fuzzbutts like that. :angel: :angel:

And your Jingle Bells Doggie is too cute. :D