Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

X-Mas toys , finally !!!

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 04:32 PM
1. Paddy : now mom , I just know there was some cat nip in here , also Tabitah called and confirmed it .... now where is it :yell:
2. I'll sample my new blankie in the mean time .....
3. Paddy : come quick Monsieur ! I just found the cat nip stash !!!!

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I'm sorry the pics are so dark , well , the cats are so dark , and moving a lot around the cat nip :laughing: and of course , wait too hyper to try on the bandanas :eek:

1. Monsieur le chat with his sample :cloud9:
2 & 3 . Bailey trying out is bandana :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 04:38 PM
1. No pics please :rolleyes:
2. Trying out bandana but not cooperating :frustrated:
3. Sneaking off with toy and already destroying it :eek:

Chris21711
December 24th, 2008, 04:38 PM
That little catnip pouch, looks like a little xmas stocking - too cute. :thumbs up

Chris21711
December 24th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Bailey looks oh so not amused in that pic :laughing:

diandpat
December 24th, 2008, 05:00 PM
"no pics please" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Not cooperating could easily be Ginger :evil:

Love Bailey in the bandana and I still think catnip should be legal for humans too :D

Great pics Frenchy...early Christmas present! :cloud9:

otter
December 24th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Awwwwww :lovestruck:

Those are toys that give twice.... once for the doggies and kitties and again when we get to see them all enjoying themselves playing with them :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
December 24th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Awww Xmas came early!!! Too cute!! :cloud9: Love the No pics please picture

onster
December 24th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Love seeing pics of ure guys :cloud9::cloud9: I love the pic with the xmas stocking!

now my kitties want catnip pouches for xmas tho :yell: lol. i know i know I is bad mom.

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Aw, Chloe trying to be invisible in her bandana :D And Bailey is looking extremely stylish in his! :flirt:

Looks like good stuff in that catnip pouch, Frenchy... (where is that hookah smiley of Chris's? :laughing:)

luckypenny
December 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
:laughing: Looks like you tied that bandana too tight in the second pic of Bailey, lol.

I love all the pics :cloud9:.

otter
December 24th, 2008, 07:52 PM
now my kitties want catnip pouches for xmas tho :yell: lol. i know i know I is bad mom.

We got the same problem here! :sad: Poor kitties ... I think they get tuna for dinner instead :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 24th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Awww, I love those pics! Chloe is a little bit of a diva, isn't she? And the kitties....... looks very familiar!!

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 03:43 AM
LOL, Monsieur and Paddy sure love their catnip :cloud9: ....mine hate the stuff. :shrug:

Bailey and Chloe are looking good in their bandanas. :lovestruck: