Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Staying home for Christmas

otter
December 24th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Oh Heaven! :cloud9:
This is the first time EVER I have stayed home for Christmas.... i'm doing that little Snoopy dance all over the place :D

Given Molly's situation and the glorious, but horrible for traveling, weather, we're staying put... no driving, no packing, no hustling, no bustling, just us and snow and warm (yes, it's finally warm in my house :thumbs up) and cozy, lots of toys and treats!
I'm kinda excited :goodvibes:.

'cept... now that friends and neighbors have figured out that i'm home they keep calling me and inviting me over:laughing:

and.... I have to call my Dad and tell him the news that I won't be there for Christmas :sad: He's not gonna be happy :shrug:
Mom pretty much said that she didn't want me to come... too much driving and she's always too worried about me on the road, she was a bit relieved that I decided not to come. (It's about a 12 hour drive (with pit stops) to get home - it's taken me up to 24hours in past years with bad weather, etc.).

As an added bonus, I get to spend some of the holidays with my most favourite friends... pets.ca folks :thumbs up

So, CHEERS to happy holidays at home :cloud9:
And wishes for safe travels to all of you out there who are on the road this crazy time of year.... You will be in my thoughts and heart this year.:grouphug:

Love4himies
December 24th, 2008, 02:47 PM
We are not going anywhere either :thumbs up

Mom's are always happier knowing their children are safe and sound.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2008, 02:57 PM
It sounds loverly, otter! :cloud9: And you even have a warm house!! :highfive: Can't beat that!

Sneak in a few hugs from hazel to Molly while you're cuddlin', k?

otter
December 24th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Sneak in a few hugs from hazel to Molly while you're cuddlin', k?
No problem :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Same x-mas here :thumbs up

Relax and enjoy !

I'm glad your place warmed up , I was wondering about it in the TJT.

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Just me, hubby and the fuzzbutts here for Christmas too. :cloud9:

Sure glad to hear that your house has warmed up, Otter. :thumbs up I was a little worried when you mentioned it was only 5C the other morning. :eek: