Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We've got toys part 1

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 01:44 PM
I just took out a few toys from the whole box I got from Winston and Sylvie. Nelly already killed one , a frisby/rope but she had a good 2 days with it :thumbs up now this one ... omg she loooooves it ! Both squeekers are dead and one actually fell out :laughing: still , she loooves !

1. giving kisses to it (skinheez)
2. nooooooooooo mom , you're not taking this from me :eek:
3. that's waht she loves to do , swing it into the air :laughing:

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 01:45 PM
I have 5 days off so give me some time and I will get more pics , have to get the cats with their toys too :p

Winston
December 24th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah ! Look at your Chloe in the background! :laughing:

Frenchy I must have a picture with their bandana's on!! :thumbs up

Cindy

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah ! Look at your Chloe in the background! :laughing:

Frenchy I must have a picture with their bandana's on!! :thumbs up

Cindy

:laughing: I know , I know ! :laughing:

it might take a while but they will all get their pictures taken , with all the toys , and the bandanas too , kitties included ! :cat:

Oh and yes , Chloe always seem to think Nelly is :crazy:
:laughing:

14+kitties
December 24th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Awww, so cute!! Winston and Sylvie strike again!!!! :thumbs up
Nelly is absolutely adorable!!! :cloud9: And of course, so is Chloe. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 02:18 PM
1. giving kisses to it (skinheez)
:

This unstuffed stuffie is so funny , like the old ladies that put dead animals on their neck in winter :rolleyes:

first few days I gave it to Nelly , I would jump every time I saw it alone on the floor , thought : OMG , what animal got in here and which dog killed it ? :eek:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I love seeing pics of Nelly playing--coming to your house must be like :cloud9: for her.

Chloe is so funny watching Nelly--she really does look like she's trying to figure out the :crazy: lady :laughing: madame hazel gets that same look all the time... :o

otter
December 24th, 2008, 03:04 PM
first few days I gave it to Nelly , I would jump every time I saw it alone on the floor , thought , what animal got in here and which dog killed it ? :eek:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I can just imagine!

Chloe is so funny watching Nelly--she really does look like she's trying to figure out the :crazy: lady :laughing: madame hazel gets that same look all the time... :o
Molly looks at me like that too :D
Chloe is soooo cute and Nelly just looks like she's in Heaven.... i'm guessing Bailey is hiding from all the crazyness?

Molly wants me to ask if we can start a toy exchange... she thinks her toys are boring and wants to try out some of yours :D:laughing: We got lots of toys with no stuffing in them and she thinks I should send them to Nelly :o Such silly kids! :goodvibes:

Frenchy
December 24th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Molly wants me to ask if we can start a toy exchange... she thinks her toys are boring and wants to try out some of yours :D:laughing: We got lots of toys with no stuffing in them and she thinks I should send them to Nelly :o Such silly kids! :goodvibes:

Nelly says she will gladly share ! We have so much now :eek:

ancientgirl
December 24th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I love that last picture. Chloe is looking at Nelly like she's gone nuts!:laughing:

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 03:38 AM
I love that last picture. Chloe is looking at Nelly like she's gone nuts!:laughing:

LOL, I agree.....it's too cute. :D