Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brrrrr......

luvsmallfurries
December 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
Apparently it was really cold last night here on the so called Wet Coast and this is where I found Yeti when I got up this morning.......right, THAT'S where my extra blanket got to......:whistle:

Jim Hall
December 23rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
lol looks comfy

glasslass
December 23rd, 2008, 05:53 PM
Snug as a bug in a rug!

hazelrunpack
December 23rd, 2008, 08:31 PM
:laughing: Well, he certainly seems to be enjoying his cozy warm place! I thought yetis were supposed to like abominable snow? :D

Yeti sure does look comfy! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 23rd, 2008, 08:37 PM
:laughing: Too cute! LOL

Frenchy
December 23rd, 2008, 09:04 PM
Poor kitty trying to stay warm during this terrible cold wave hitting the West coast :laughing:

too cute :cloud9:

luvsmallfurries
December 24th, 2008, 11:46 AM
:laughing: Well, he certainly seems to be enjoying his cozy warm place! I thought yetis were supposed to like abominable snow? :D

Yeti sure does look comfy! :cloud9:

He is one of the few cats I've known who does like the snow. Back when we lived on an acre I'd let them all out for some supervised play. If there was deep enough snow he'd be the only one willing to go out......and he's little so all you'd see is the tail sticking up out of the snow.......or his little nose would come up to sniff out which way was home :clown:

The blanket thing is just one of his lovable quirks. I can't count the number of times I've hopped on the couch and grabbed a blanket to pull up over me, only to have a cat explode out of it........:eek:

rainbow
December 25th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Blue is definitely Yeti's colour :cloud9: ........cute pic. :lovestruck: