Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who still needs to go to a store between now and Christmas

clm
December 23rd, 2008, 08:02 AM
Not me.:thumbs up Saturday was the last day I had to shop and even then it was just groceries. I had to drive by the Erin Mills Town Centre on my way home from work.....it looked a little crammed in the parking lot. :laughing: I bet this afternoons drive home and tomorrows drive home it'll be worse.
I won't be going out on boxing day either.....so not worth the aggravation to me.

Cindy

Maxine
December 23rd, 2008, 08:06 AM
I don't have to go shopping neither, the few gifts we are giving are already bought (started in november)

I find xmas to be wayyyyy too much of a stress/expenses/credit card loading time of the year :sad:

Personnally, all I want is a white xmas :D (with good meals!! )

chico2
December 23rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
I just need a few more little goodies,we went to Costco yesterday BIG MISTAKE,what a nut-house:laughing:
Come on January 2nd 2009,I just want to get back to normal:laughing:bah,humbug!!

14+kitties
December 23rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
Well, I have to work so I will be IN a store. :rolleyes: Still have a few last minute groceries. Carrots, graham wafer crumbs for Naniamo bars, stuff like that. And I want to get scratch tickets for the kids stockings. Other than that I am done, done, done! Oh yeah, and I have to get cat food. Go figure. :)
Merry Christmas everyone!

breeze
December 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
I just have to get a fruit and veggie plate and I'm all done..
I'll have to go tomorrow.:sad:

but all the other shopping is done..:thumbs up

clm
December 23rd, 2008, 08:31 AM
You know, I love Christmas. I love the lights, I love the special treats, I love the time off to spend with friends and family, but the rush leading up to it, the crazy malls, the need for everyone to have to make Christmas perfect.....it ruins it somehow. I think I've finally got mom convinced that the world isn't going to come to an end if there's something not quite right at dinner, that DH and I don't need nor want a whack of perfect gifts, nor does my sister. That the house doesn't have to look like it's open house ready and staged for sale for the holidays. That we don't need 100 different types of home made goodies to eat, a few store bought treats are more than enough.
It's taken a long time, but I think she's finally got it, she's relaxed this year. She's letting me cook the turkey (at her house), she's toned down the gift shopping and she hasn't been doing all the spring cleaning in December this year. :D

Cindy

Love4himies
December 23rd, 2008, 08:43 AM
I used to panic about Christmas, but now I don't. If I don't have it, then the world does not come to an end. More important is to have a happy, relaxed one.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-037.gif

angeldogs
December 23rd, 2008, 08:50 AM
I still have to shop for the wife and get some dog food and get Jags nails trimmed.which all will be done this morning and hopefully miss all the madness atthe malls.

~michelle~
December 23rd, 2008, 08:53 AM
hahah chris and I have to go out christmas eve to get a couple of things still but we're just going to the shops downtown here which wont be busy at all! :) we are such procrastinators

aslan
December 23rd, 2008, 09:18 AM
:laughing::laughing: we did a majority of our shopping at walmart at 2 oclock in the morning, gotta love open 24hrs. only other shopping was bestbuy and urban planet, i see what i want weeks before, zip in grab the right sizes and vroom out again. Have to hit grocery store for the ingredients for 7 layer dip and beer store for grace and i'm done.:thumbs up

Chris21711
December 23rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
And I want to get scratch tickets for the kids stockings.
Merry Christmas everyone!

:headslap: Rats Gerri, I'll get someone to do it for me. NO I'm done and home until at least the weekend :D