Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm such a proud momma

ashtoreth
December 22nd, 2008, 08:04 PM
No seriously, I always been happy and proud that Titus turned the way he did, but tonight it was... overwhelming.

Maybe it's because I'm in vacation (finally!) or that it's so beautiful outside and our walks/jogs/play in the yard are ...better, he seems so happy in the snow, makes me want to move in Alaska heh.

But no, I came back from playing outside in the snow with him for a good hour and a half and went to take a warm bath. He followed me and stopped at the door, looking at me, I simply did the "sit" hand command, then "Down" (note, we recently had to work on the down a bit more, he "forgot" hehe) and then, the dreaded "Stay" which he usualy does for 30 seconds before getting tired of it.

but no, this time, he was aware, down, looking at me (pervert!?! :eek: heh) until I got out, dried up, took my bathrobe and told him to follow me, then I gave him a dried liver piece (after he sat all nicely when asked)

I dont know, since a while he's being soooo perfect, no more cage soiling since weeks now, asking the door by omg, barking (he now has an adult bark, since 4 days ago, it happen all of a sudden)

Maybe it's the harness training? He's definitely more aware until I started that (on that, thanks Gail P!!!!)

I'm just really, really proud of him ^^ He's happy, hes healthy and he's an amazing gentleman dog :)

Jim Hall
December 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
yup sometomes one comes alomg that makes you proud :thumbs up

and you get :lovestruck:

clm
December 22nd, 2008, 09:04 PM
People with puppies must add a pic with every post. :D

Cindy

ashtoreth
December 22nd, 2008, 09:19 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/ashtoreth2/Titus/titus.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/ashtoreth2/Titus/DSCF2662.jpg

pics:P

Jim Hall
December 22nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
he is such a beauty

ashtoreth
December 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
he is such a beauty

^^ thanks :) he was 5 months on that one, now hes 6 :) I'll take more pics during the holidays

clm
December 23rd, 2008, 07:57 AM
He is just stunning. There's something very haunting about huskies to me. I just love them.

Cindy

chico2
December 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
He's just beautiful:lovestruck:
There is that special something about them for sure,maybe their resemblance to wolves,Fate next door,looks very much like a white wolf in the snow:lovestruck:

ashtoreth
December 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
their a lot of work, but oh so worth every moment of it :) beside, it's awesome to get in shape ^^

bendyfoot
December 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
That first picture is just gorgeous, he's SUCH a beautiful boy, he looks like he's in wonderful shape!!!:thumbs up

ScottieDog
December 23rd, 2008, 04:31 PM
He is so beautiful!

Maybe he is on his best behavior because he thinks "Santa Paws" is watching.:laughing: Isn't it wonderful when they "get it"!

Tundra_Queen
December 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Oh wow, he is gorgeous! I'm glad he is getting better at learning to obey. It is great when they do.:)