Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Indoor kitties and their toys.....

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 04:23 PM
Mom - make it stop!!
K, I guess I will just walk around it for a while....
Mylees taking a rest from killing a mouse. Keesha stuck her head in there too. :D

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Sam got her toy too. :)
They love the toy that fits on the door! Chased it around for about half an hour.
Now they are all tuckered out and sound asleep. :cloud9:

Love4himies
December 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
New toys everywhere :thumbs up Lucky guys!

chico2
December 22nd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Look at Sam and her white muzzle,I am a sucker for older pups,maybe because I know the aches and pains of getting old:laughing:
My cats do not ever play by themselves,unless it involves cat-nip,love your little crew:lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Had to add this one! I think it says it all! TUCKERED OUT!

chico2
December 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Awww don't you just love sleepy kitties:lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 04:56 PM
Chico - Sam is 13 so she is getting up there. Keesha is 14. Every time I try getting a picture of her face she hides it. Trying to tell me something. :rolleyes:
No catnip for the indoor kitties. They don't like it much. I read somewhere that they really don't develop a taste for it till after 8 or 9 months old. The younger ones are just coming up to 9 months and Tinka is just short of six months. They love to play with each other though. A lot!! :cloud9:

Winston
December 22nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
OMG 14+ I love the last one! That says it all for me! Thats my reward! Thank you I will be keeping it!

Alot of the doggies seem to like that ball that looks like a soother!

I think I made abput 100 or so of those catnip bags! I used to pay for them but now I make my own! :D

Cindy

Chaser
December 22nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
How sweet :cloud9: Sam and the kitties look so happy! And that "tuckered out" pic....OMG it just makes my heart melt. That could be a postcard :lovestruck:

wdawson
December 22nd, 2008, 07:12 PM
haa i love the tuckered out pic :D

rainbow
December 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
Well, first of all, you do not post enough pics of Sam. :flirt:

And, the pics of the kitties playing are too cute :lovestruck:

But I really love the "tuckered out" one......it is absolutely precious. :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2008, 08:45 PM

:laughing: too cute !

Poor Sam ! Looks like she's saying : nooooo don't take my toy away :eek:

ancientgirl
December 22nd, 2008, 09:07 PM
That's a cute picture of Sam. I think she needs more toys for having to put up with so many kittens.:laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
Such cute pics, 14+ :cloud9: Looks like the toys were all a big hit with the indoor kitties! I'd love to be there to watch them all snoozing.... :cat:

diandpat
December 22nd, 2008, 09:52 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: That should be a poster or on a calendar somewhere...too cute :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Sam doesn't play a whole lot with toys any more. Give her a chew bone and she will gnaw happily away for a long time. That pic was of me handing it to her and her grabbing but then she dropped it to watch the kitties. She did pick it back up later though. And I will try to post more pics. She likes to pose. Mostly sleeping. :rolleyes:

Dayle's favourite place to sleep is on top of my computer monitor. I wanted to get a flatscreen but that would take away her spot so I have decided to put up with this one. She just loves the heat! :cloud9:

angeldogs
December 23rd, 2008, 09:09 AM
Them seem to like their toys,and the tuckered out pic is to sweet.
Sam is a real looker.i like black dogs with the white around the muzzle.

mona_b
December 23rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Awwwwwwww sooooo cute......:lovestruck:

I too love the "tuckered" one.....:cloud9:

And I agree,MORE Sam pics....:D

krdahmer
December 23rd, 2008, 04:31 PM
Aw more cuteness and Sam to boot!!! :lovestruck: Now where is Mittens??? :o

glasslass
December 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
"Tuckered out" is too cute!:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
December 23rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: That should be a poster or on a calendar somewhere...too cute :lovestruck:

I was thinking the same thing about the tukered out one too! :laughing:

14+ is the toy in the first one suctioned cup to the floor? I wish I could get kewl toys like that..and there is one that attaches to the door too?

14+kitties
December 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Tundra - the toy on the floor is a ball you wind up and the wand and feather go around in a circle. You can also take the wand out and just use it as an interactive play toy. It's really cute!
The one over the door frame is neat too. It hangs enough they bat at it almost every time they walk past. I love it! Once they break that one I have another one ready to go up. :thumbs up
They are having lots of fun with their new toys. :D

Smiley14
December 23rd, 2008, 10:35 PM
Oh my gosh, the all tuckered out one is ADORABLE!!!! Well, they all are, LOL, but I especially love that one! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
December 24th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Tundra - the toy on the floor is a ball you wind up and the wand and feather go around in a circle. You can also take the wand out and just use it as an interactive play toy. It's really cute!
The one over the door frame is neat too. It hangs enough they bat at it almost every time they walk past. I love it! Once they break that one I have another one ready to go up. :thumbs up
They are having lots of fun with their new toys. :D

It winds up? That is kewl! Where do u get kewl toys like that? And the other one goes over the door?

14+kitties
December 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
It winds up? That is kewl! Where do u get kewl toys like that? And the other one goes over the door?

You would have to ask Winston or Sylvie about that. Those toys were among the ones they sent for my bunch of spoiled kitties. :D All I know is that they are having a "ball" with them.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. My group is truly spoiled this year. :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
December 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Great Pics!!! Looks like a great xmas at your house 14+!!!!

14+kitties
December 24th, 2008, 11:01 PM
It will be the best Christmas at my house! I will be surrounded by those most important to me. My hubby, my kids/stepkids, and my babies. :cloud9: I wish the same for everyone.

growler~GateKeeper
December 28th, 2008, 02:52 AM
all tuckered out......Too Cute! :lovestruck:

My :rip: Mischief loved laying ontop of the warm monitor too :cloud9::sleepy: