14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks again Winston and Sylvie!
The Sock stuffed full. Love it! Couldn't hold all of the toys. :eek:
Kylee sniffing out the catnip.
Squeak knows what it's for.

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 03:13 PM
The after effects... One swat deserves another.
A sneaky one - hide it under me and no one else can get it, a cheek rub and a big sniff.
Mew - Am I stuck? Nope, just looks that way.

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2008, 03:16 PM
Kitty McCat enjoying his share. :lovestruck:
He likes being in the little cathouse. No more cage.

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Oh they are sooooo cute! That is so nice of Winston and Slyvie to give them pressies! :D

Debbie

dogcatharmony
December 22nd, 2008, 03:28 PM
:cloud9: Love kitty catnip pics!!! The tongue shot .....:thumbs up So nice that your kitties got spoiled rotten .....wtg Winston and Sylvie!!!

Love4himies
December 22nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
First a new cat hotel, now piles of new toys, they are in cat heaven :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Winston and Sylvie you are so sweet :grouphug:

chico2
December 22nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
OH wow,how nice of Winston and Sylvie:thumbs up
The pics are great,love to see happy kitties and I got to see KittyMc Cat:lovestruck:

Winston
December 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
I must have made at least 100 or so of those little catnip bags! Would have been funny to see on camera...2 cats jumping up on the table...down on the floor..up by the sweing machine...down again..up and down..just trying to get their little paws on the bags! I must remember to lock them up next time!

Tabitha and Bomber actually found the hidden stash one night and had the whole house in an uproar over the catnip bags...They knocked some books off the bookshelf one night about 3am!

Then to see me with a teaspoon filling up little bags...I will say no more! :D

So happy to see those pics! That is rewarding!

Cindy

Stacer
December 22nd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Very nice gifts for kitties who deserve them!!

Those catnip pillows are the best, we've got a few of them floating around our place. So fun to watch the kitties going crazy over them!

Chaser
December 22nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
I must have made at least 100 or so of those little catnip bags! Would have been funny to see on camera...2 cats jumping up on the table...down on the floor..up by the sweing machine...down again..up and down..just trying to get their little paws on the bags!

So happy to see those pics! That is rewarding!Cindy

LOL....Clearly your efforts were worth it! :laughing:

They all look so very happy :cloud9:

rainbow
December 22nd, 2008, 06:51 PM
WOW....that's one big sock full of toys. :eek:

Winston and Sylvie.....you are both awesome to do this. :angel: :angel:

Cute pics of the kitties in their glory :lovestruck: .....they're are definitely showing their appreciation. :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
Cat nip pawty !!! :crazy:

:cat:

ancientgirl
December 22nd, 2008, 08:09 PM
Aww, Winston and Sylvie that was so nice. The kitties are celebrating an early Christmas!

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Aw...kitties on drugs! :p So cute! :cloud9: Winston and Sylvie, you're :angel:s!!

luckypenny
December 22nd, 2008, 10:43 PM
What a happy Christmas for the kitties :lovestruck:!

14+kitties
December 23rd, 2008, 07:22 AM
It's funny, I had actually got them some new toys and nip and was going to give it to them on Christmas Day. Was being really really good too. Not giving it to them early. And then this wonderful gift comes and phwefff out the window! I will give them my stuff sometime in January. They will like it just as much then.
Gotta head over and feed the little ones now. Make sure none are in a nip haze. (Wheres' Chris' little dopeman smiley when I need him?)
Winston - are the catnip pillows your retirement income? :D They are cute!!

angeldogs
December 23rd, 2008, 08:17 AM
Aww those are cute.looks like you have some catnip junkies looks one is keeping her stash for later.

mona_b
December 23rd, 2008, 09:42 AM
That tongue pic is priceless.LOL

They look like they are in "high" heaven.....:D

That was so nice of you guys...:angel:

Ok,why is it your kitties love it, but mine want nothing to do with them?

Mine collect dust....:shrug:

14+kitties
December 23rd, 2008, 10:07 AM
A lot of kitties don't actually like catnip. Weird but true. I guess they don't have that fixation.
It's funny but mine in the house went crazy for my lemon balm when I cut it and brought it in the house to dry. They were trying to crawl all over it. Doesn't make good tea though with kitty hair. :yuck:

mona_b
December 23rd, 2008, 10:34 AM
I even tried the Hunnysuckle(Luba suggested that)..But nope,they wanted no part....:shrug:

BenMax
December 23rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
What a great surprise. Winston and Sylvie are very thoughtful.

Best to your kitties!:cat:

Chris21711
December 23rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
(Wheres' Chris' little dopeman smiley when I need him?)

Here I am 45675

Winston - are the catnip pillows your retirement income? :D They are cute!!

:laughing: beats hitting the highways Winston.

krdahmer
December 23rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
Awesome gift! Nice job guys!

And Kitty McCat!!!:lovestruck: AWWWW he looks much happier than when he was stuck outside here!!! Gerri is his :angel:!!

Oh and I also have a big bag o' cat toys for you along with a bag or two of food... we'll be driving through on boxing day.... so if you aren't home, I'll leave it for you in or by the entryway! In case you're wondering where the suspicious bag came from!:o

I hope you and your family and all the kitties have a great holiday!! (have to say it now as hubby is home and I haven't been allowed to touch the computer!:rolleyes: He's busy copying books on cd for the truck...:shrug:)

chico2
December 23rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Everybody knows how my kitties are with cat-nip,they prefer the fresh stuff,but I bring in to dry in the winter.
I wish I knew a sawing machine fixer-upper I would do the same as Winston.
But my sawing-machine is dead:rip::laughing:

glasslass
December 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
I'm impressed by the fancy lettering on that gift bag! Nice work!

growler~GateKeeper
December 28th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Love the stocking - in the shape of a bone and w/the CattyCats pic on it too! Awesome job Winston & Sylvie :highfive:

Great pics :thumbs up