Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lukkasmom,Mishka,please

chico2
December 22nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Lukkasmom,we have not seen Mishka for a looong time,please post some pics when you have time:fingerscr

Love4himies
December 22nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
You are right, chico, we need to see pics of her while she is still a baby :D

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Pressure pressure ! I love it :mwaha:

clm
December 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Me too, me too, I wanna see pics. :D She's so adorable.

Cindy

chico2
December 23rd, 2008, 07:34 AM
Ok,another push......pics pleeeeaaaase:laughing:

Love4himies
December 23rd, 2008, 07:42 AM
Wonder if she is busy with Christmas and hasn't logged on recently.

WE NEED PICS OF MISHKA, please. There maybe she heard that :D

chico2
December 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
She's probably busy baking yummy cookies,but hopefully she'll think of us Mishka-starved people:laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 23rd, 2008, 01:13 PM
I think a little Mishka would go down nicely just now :cloud9:

Please don't make us get down on our knees! :yell:

:p

Lukka'sma
December 23rd, 2008, 01:39 PM
I just saw this thread now. I am glad you want to see pics of her:D, I will really try. My work hours are nuts right now, 3 - 11 pm 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, then only one day off and back for another set of 3. Working in long term care does not provide me with a whole lot of Holiday time off:laughing:, and not a whole lot of time to get Mishka out and shoot some pics but I will really try and work it into the schedule just ASAP. She is growing like a weed:D Thanks for asking to see her:D

Love4himies
December 23rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Thank you.

You have to work through Christmas :grouphug:

Lukka'sma
December 23rd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Thank you.

You have to work through Christmas :grouphug:

Sure do. I get Christmas off every other year, or so our contract says, doesn't always work that way however. I'll be thinking of all of my pets.ca friends having Christmas turkey while I munch on my sandwich:laughing: It is really good to be with all the residents though. Some don't have family visits too often. Others don't get visits at all, so us nursing staff are all they have.

Chris21711
December 23rd, 2008, 02:17 PM
Kudos to you Lukka'sma, people like yourself make all the difference. Have a good Christmas. :)

rainbow
December 23rd, 2008, 02:34 PM
Kudos to you Lukka'sma, people like yourself make all the difference. Have a good Christmas. :)

I second that. :thumbs up

There are so many old folks that are alone for Christmas :sad: .....thank goodness for people like you. :angel: :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
December 23rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
Even if it means working through Christmas, you're the bright spot in someone's holiday, and that makes you pretty special :grouphug:

We can wait (a little while) for more Mishka :o Not too long, though, or we'll get ornery!

madame hazel, speak for yourself! :frustrated: :crazy:

:laughing:

chico2
December 23rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Aww Lukkas mom,I did not know that is the kind of work you do,but I should have guessed,you are such a caring person.
Sometimes your own gratification is not that important,seeing you make another person feel less lonely,is a wonderful feeling.
I'd forgo my turkey and eat a sandwich,if it meant I put a smile on someones face.
So,no rush with pics,we can wait until tomorrow:laughing:,just kidding..
Also,of course we would not forget little Mishka-baby:lovestruck:http://bestsmileys.com/christmas5/20.gifMerry Christmas to you and your family!