Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Guess who officially adopted her last two foster kittens?

kathryn
December 21st, 2008, 08:44 PM
:rolleyes:

Jim Hall
December 21st, 2008, 08:51 PM
what did mom have too say ?

and how is the wether today ?

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:53 PM
Congratulation kathryn :D

kathryn
December 21st, 2008, 09:39 PM
what did mom have too say ?

THeY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO STAY AGHAHAHDHAHGAARRRRRRR :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I DIDN"T WANT ANYMORE ANIMALS AND NOW WE HAVE SO MAny CATS I LOST TRACK RWAWWWWWWWWRRRRRR

and then I proceeded to pick up a kitten and show her how soft and cuddly they are :D

I mean, could YOU resist these faces?
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_a9cf47d99b2d4288ad9071dc880cb22b.jpg

didn't think so.

oh, and the weather is ridiculous. freezing rain one minute, bright and sunny the next. now it's super windy and I'm afraid my windows are going to crack under pressure. they is oldddd and need replacin'!

Jim Hall
December 21st, 2008, 09:41 PM
oh good lord thet are soo adorable

lmao at your mom qoute

clm
December 21st, 2008, 10:17 PM
They are way too cute. I wouldn't have been able to say no either.

Cindy

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 11:41 PM
Those two make me smile every time :D .......I love their milk moustaches. :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2008, 03:52 AM
They are so sweet! I wanted to adopt two more kittens but hubs said no. *sob sob*

kiara
December 22nd, 2008, 10:01 AM
They are so adorable, love the moustaches too. My husband would have said no for sure and would tell me that I would become a stray on ther street in the snow, if they stayed. HaHaHa

Love4himies
December 22nd, 2008, 11:55 AM
THeY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO STAY AGHAHAHDHAHGAARRRRRRR :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I DIDN"T WANT ANYMORE ANIMALS AND NOW WE HAVE SO MAny CATS I LOST TRACK RWAWWWWWWWWRRRRRR

and then I proceeded to pick up a kitten and show her how soft and cuddly they are :D

I mean, could YOU resist these faces?
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_a9cf47d99b2d4288ad9071dc880cb22b.jpg

didn't think so.

oh, and the weather is ridiculous. freezing rain one minute, bright and sunny the next. now it's super windy and I'm afraid my windows are going to crack under pressure. they is oldddd and need replacin'!

Nobody could resist those two faces, for sure. And no way to seperate these two either.

That's the problem with fostering, you get so darn attached :yell: :D :thumbs up

kathryn
December 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
That's the problem with fostering, you get so darn attached :yell: :D :thumbs up

Problem? what problem? I rather enjoy adding to my little zoo :cool:

We need to have a 'who is the worst foster parent' contest. :D

ancientgirl
December 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Congratulations! They're adorable and it's obvious that they just can't be resisted.

Love4himies
December 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Problem? what problem? I rather enjoy adding to my little zoo :cool:

We need to have a 'who is the worst foster parent' contest. :D

:laughing::laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
January 3rd, 2009, 10:49 AM
Congrats! I knew you would end up adopting them the first time you posted about them.
They are so beautiful, I hope you have many many wonderful years with them.

kathryn
January 3rd, 2009, 11:38 PM
Mr. Sniffles is doing alot better. He is putting on some weight (muscle not fat). He's soooooo friendly now and so curious. Mr. Kitten is just a flat out brat :evil: trouble maker and a complainer!

I really enjoy them though. They are very good kitties most of the time. They are starting to loose their baby fur so :yell: I hate when it's time for them to grow up! I furminated them and all their fluffy undercoat came out and I'm ready to save it all up like you would save a lock of a babies hair :loser: