Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This cold weather gets the boys appetite going

clm
December 21st, 2008, 06:38 PM
I've had to feed them a bit more during this cold snap. Neither one of us is terribly hungry being so sick, but at least I can cook for the dogs. They get a cup of kibble each, (a mix of instinct, fromm and solid gold), a scrambled egg, a burger and a half cup of macaroni and cheese with some peas mixed in, (homemade of course, not that packaged crap). They just gobbled it all up. :D

Cindy

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM
What ? They didn't get any deserts ? :sad:

:D

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:00 PM
Sounds like the boys are making out like bandits! :D But what's ailing you two, Cindy? Hope you're on the mend soon :goodvibes:

clm
December 21st, 2008, 08:17 PM
No, no desert. :laughing: We've both got colds. DH has a hole in his eardrum, so he gets them worse than normal. I got him to eat tonight anyway. We're keeping the tissue and cough medicine companies in business these days.:sick:

Cindy

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:21 PM
noooo you guys can't be sick with x-mas coming !

:fingerscr for it to clear up soon !

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:24 PM
:goodvibes: that you're feeling better for Christmas!! You're not expecting a houseful of people, I hope? :fingerscr

clm
December 21st, 2008, 10:15 PM
No we're not expecting anyone over Christmas. :D
We go to my moms Christmas day. Unless we're a whole lot better than we are now, may have to postpone that vist too. Don't want to make older people ill. They have a neighbour in his 90's that comes to their home for Christmas too, I would hate to get them all sick.

Cindy

Etown_Chick
December 24th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Scrambled eggs? Burger? Mac and cheez?
What time's dinner, I'll bring some beer! Lucky dogs..lol.
But ya mine's eating more as well. I guess it takes a lot of energy to keep warm when it's minus 30 outside.