Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new to the forums, hello

reckon
December 21st, 2008, 06:25 PM
I am new to the forums, and wanted to say hello
I (of course) love animals, and have two (inside)cats that are family (ku, and flynn), and about 4 or 6(outside) that come and go, depending on whats on the menu that evening.

I trap, spay/neuter and release, and most of the outside cats have the clipped ear to show that they are neutered feral cats, so the local animal control authorities, leave them be, or release them back to the area they were taken from, once they see the clipped ear.

I work as a dog/cat/human trainer, and am working towards training/handling SAR (search and rescue) dogs in the very near future.

great forum (I have been lurking a while)

I'm sure I'll see you all out there on the boards

:cat: :dog::pawprint:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 07:32 PM
If you've been lurking, then you know we will show no mercy in our quest to get pictures of your kitties out of you. :laughing: Start picking out the ones you want to share now so we won't have to get too demanding, okay? :o

Welcome to the board, reckon! :D

Mat&Murph
December 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hey and welcome!!!! Lurking eh??? then you know we LOVE pics!!! Get them out!!! :laughing: Good job on the work you do with the Kitties!!!!!!

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:57 PM
That is so nice of you to get them spayed and neutered :thumbs up good job ! And welcome to pets.ca !

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2008, 03:40 AM
Hi there.. Welcome to the forum!! *waving*

Gee, still no pics? We love pics! :D

Debbie