Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is how we do it !

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 05:52 PM
Although I didn't witness it , Bailey and Chloé were both outside , Chloé came back in a bit yet but Bailey ..... :laughing:

Rottielover
December 21st, 2008, 05:54 PM
Poor bailey, he looks so sad, Mommy take them off me please :)

Harley would stay out in this for hours if he had the choice

mummummum
December 21st, 2008, 06:47 PM
He is soooo sweet ~ how can you leave him like that Cruella ? :D

14+kitties
December 21st, 2008, 06:53 PM
Poor Bailey. He doesn't look too impressed.

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
Don't ya love it when they come back in looking like sheep? :laughing:

Luckily, we love the smell of wet dog, cuz some nights the aroma is overpowering. :D

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 08:30 PM
I hope you towelled him off right after you took his pic. :D

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:36 PM
He is soooo sweet ~ how can you leave him like that Cruella ? :D

I hope you towelled him off right after you took his pic. :D

:laughing: yes yes , I always towel dry Bailey because he's kind of a wuss and doesn't like to be wet :rolleyes:

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
:laughing: yes yes , I always towel dry Bailey because he's kind of a wuss and doesn't like to be wet :rolleyes:

:laughing: ...not to mention that it makes your bed awfully wet too, if you don't. :D

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:45 PM
:laughing: ...not to mention that it makes your bed awfully wet too, if you don't. :D

:laughing:

it's funny how Bailey has very thin fur for a golden , and Sam had very thick hair , but it always took Bailey longer to dry :confused:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
Luckily, we love the smell of wet dog, cuz some nights the aroma is overpowering. :D

I think I'm immune to dog smell now :shrug: but I don't have 8 setters :eek:

:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:58 PM

Ain't that the truth!! :rolleyes: I've been trying to convince the Sheriff that hazel's bed was not made to roll himself dry on! :laughing:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 09:05 PM
Ain't that the truth!! :rolleyes: I've been trying to convince the Sheriff that hazel's bed was not made to roll himself dry on! :laughing:

:cloud9: setter's fur to make your bed warmer , how thoughtful of the Sheriff :lovestruck: