Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mini golden in the snow

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 04:10 PM
That's the only pic I had time to take , was too busy shoveling and it was impossible to take a picture of Nelly as she was zooming must too fast :crazy: Chloe looks so small in this picture :laughing:

chico2
December 21st, 2008, 04:14 PM
Awwww,little Chloe,so sweet,does she like the snow??
We went to give Fate(white Husky)some treats today and I noticed she seems confused as to were to go and do her thing,the snow reaches her tummy:shrug:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM
Awwww,little Chloe,so sweet,does she like the snow??
We went to give Fate(white Husky)some treats today and I noticed she seems confused as to were to go and do her thing,the snow reaches her tummy:shrug:

omg yes she loves it ! Even when the patio and stairs were full , she would still come up , she's like a mini snow plow :laughing: and when it's cold , I have to call her back in the house after a while ! She just loves it !

Fate (Faith :p) needs her owner to make a trail :yell:

chico2
December 21st, 2008, 04:28 PM
You know Bailey likes the snow too,she'll have her head down like a little snow-plow.:dog:
Fate's owner is sick in bed,maybe we'll go over and make her a path tomorrow.
We always make a path for the critters in our backyard,including us

Tundra_Queen
December 21st, 2008, 04:30 PM
Oh she is so fluffy looking! What a sweetie!

clm
December 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM
she looks like she's inviting you to come play. :laughing:

Cindy

diandpat
December 21st, 2008, 05:21 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

she looks like she is saying "I don't want to come in yet!"

I love watching dogs in the snow...they all act like puppies :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM
So sweet. :cloud9: She really does look like a mini Golden. And oh my! your snow is deep!! Looks like here. I've had enough. It can go away now.

We have a very silly black lab who was just outside rolling around in the snow like a pup. Silly old girl. On the other hand - Keesha goes out, does her thing, and runs right back in. Usually covered to her neck in snow! Poor little one.

pitgrrl
December 21st, 2008, 06:14 PM
omg yes she loves it ! Even when the patio and stairs were full , she would still come up , she's like a mini snow plow :laughing:

Can I borrow her to clear a path for the delicate flower that is Basil?

Love4himies
December 21st, 2008, 06:37 PM
Chloe looks like a baby golden :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 07:16 PM
Awww....too cute :lovestruck:

I think she wants you to come and play with her too. :thumbs up

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM

:laughing: .....now you know that Frenchy is going to insist that Basil and Streets go to her house instead. :D

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 07:37 PM

:laughing: .....now you know that Frenchy is going to insist that Basil and Streets go to her house instead. :D

Well of course ! Because the paths are already done here !! :thumbs up

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 07:40 PM
Well of course ! Because the paths are already done here !! :thumbs up

And, then we would get Nelly, Basil and Streets zoomies pics. :cloud9: :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 07:41 PM
she looks like she's inviting you to come play. :laughing:

Cindy

she looks like she is saying "I don't want to come in yet!"

clm , diandpat has the right answer :laughing: Chloé doesn't care if I'm outside with them. That look is : I don't want to come inside so leave me be !

We have a very silly black lab who was just outside rolling around in the snow like a pup. Silly old girl. On the other hand - Keesha goes out, does her thing, and runs right back in. Usually covered to her neck in snow! Poor little one.

Yep , it takes my dogs to get me to play in the snow , if it wasn't for them , I wouldn't :p but it's sooo nice to see them all :crazy: whatever their age !

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 07:41 PM
And, then we would get Nelly, Basil and Streets zoomies pics. :cloud9: :thumbs up

:cloud9: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM
She's just too darn cute! :flirt: And she loves the snow! She and Nelly can come to hazel's house and have zoomies down the leaf hauler sled run with the Pack. :D How cool would that be? :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:00 PM
She's just too darn cute! :flirt: And she loves the snow! She and Nelly can come to hazel's house and have zoomies down the leaf hauler sled run with the Pack. :D How cool would that be? :cloud9:

That would be cool , as long as I can come with them :D

and you don't mind farting dogs right ? omg Chloé is right under my chair and just pushed one out of her tiny body :yuck:

Mat&Murph
December 21st, 2008, 08:04 PM
She is way too cute!!! :cloud9: Love the snowy pics!!

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:05 PM
That would be cool , as long as I can come with them :D

and you don't mind farting dogs right ? omg Chloé is right under my chair and just pushed one out of her tiny body :yuck:

Course you can come! :D

Farting dogs, eh? They'll fit right in!!! :thumbs up :laugh:

Mat&Murph
December 21st, 2008, 08:08 PM
LOL Hazel...I will send my farting boys down to you!!! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:09 PM
It's a deal! The more the merrier!

See, Frenchy? Matt and Murphy are comin', too!

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:11 PM

It's a deal! The more the merrier!

See, Frenchy? Matt and Murphy are comin', too!

woohooo ! So Chloé will have competition .... Setters farts AND English Mastiff's :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mat&Murph
December 21st, 2008, 08:16 PM
Hahahha... Mastiff farts are something else all together!!!! LOL Poor hazel mybe you should get a gas mask for all the Golden, setters and mastiff farts!!!

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 08:24 PM
Lucky you guys , Nelly does only noisy farts , but they never smell , I count my blessings :D

Mat&Murph
December 21st, 2008, 08:28 PM
I wish mine just did noisy farts!! Believe me count your blessings!!!! I have air freashner just for the mastiff farts!!!

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 08:31 PM
Ours are noisy and stenchful! :laughing: The best of both worlds! :p

pitgrrl
December 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM

hey, it's our thing, we threaten to steal each other's dogs, it's all good fun..........though I would love to get all the brindle dogs of pets.ca in one photo :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
though I would love to get all the brindle dogs of pets.ca in one photo :laughing:

Now that would be cool!! :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
hey, it's our thing, we threaten to steal each other's dogs, it's all good fun..........though I would love to get all the brindle dogs of pets.ca in one photo :laughing:

all in good fun ? that's what you think sista , good thing I still don't know where you live :cool:

:laughing:

Chaser
December 21st, 2008, 09:20 PM
She looks like a puppy! :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 21st, 2008, 09:30 PM
Chloe's making a trail for Santa so he doesn't have to use the roof and risk falling off it :angel: :cloud9:.

Soon she'll be able to make tunnels with all this snow :D.

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2008, 07:33 PM
Chloe's making a trail for Santa so he doesn't have to use the roof and ......

and fall though my roof you mean , because you know in what condition my house is :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
December 27th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Chloe does look so small in that pic, little more snow & she'll disappear :eek: :D

I love watching dogs in the snow...they all act like puppies :lovestruck:

so true :cloud9::lovestruck:

:laughing: