Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone

Tilly's Mom
December 21st, 2008, 02:18 PM
Hello my name is Shannon proud owner of a female Shih tzu named Chantilly Lace...Tilly for short. Nice to have a forum like this. Hope to find lots of helpful info here as well as contributing as much as I can too.:dog:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the board, Shannon. We will, of course, absolutely require a pic (or two or three or even more :D) of Tilly. Yep...we're a little picture-crazy around here :o

Enjoy your stay!

mummummum
December 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
Welcome Shannon and Tilly of course !

I'm with Hazel on the pix ~ she sounds like a gorgeous grrrrl. :dog:

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2008, 03:41 AM
Hi there Shannon.Welcome to the Forum!

May we see pics of your furbaby pleaseeeeeeeee? :D

Debbie

Tilly's Mom
December 27th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have posted several pictures in her album. Enjoy them.:D I also am posting a couple here.:dog:

hazelrunpack
December 27th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Ah, she's a doll, Tilly's mom! :lovestruck: That pic of Tilly with your daughter (?) is just precious! :cloud9:

Did Tilly finish carving all those pumpkins in time for Halloween? I'm sure the kitty helped... :D

14+kitties
December 27th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the forum but ummmm, helloooo...... I see a kitty in the second pic. Who is his/her servant if not you?
Oh, and Tilly is kinda cute herself. :cloud9:

Tilly's Mom
December 28th, 2008, 09:21 AM
The little Girl in the picture is my neighbor and that cat belongs to her as well as two other cats. Tilly has been around them since I got her so they are her best buddies. It is very cute to watch them play. I think Tilly wore out Levi (cat) the day of carving pumpkins...lol Glad you enjoyed the pics she is my baby.

14+kitties
December 28th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ok, that explains the kitty. Love the pic of kitty, pup and pumpkins. :D

Chaser
December 28th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Welcome! :)

Tilly looks like an absolute doll :lovestruck: