Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Relaxing at home.

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
I realized I really need a new camera. Mine is getting very bad when it comes to any close up shots. Here are some I took yesterday and today.

Vlad last night having a nap before bedtime.:rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/001.jpg

Maks on the stairs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/004-1.jpg

Czari contemplating having a snack.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/007-1.jpg

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 01:02 PM
Here are a few of Kiska and Oksana.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/014.jpg

Tiny Miss looks so cute here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/017.jpg

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 01:04 PM
Maks and Czari on the stairs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/020-1.jpg

Oksana having a snack.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/024-1.jpg

Last but not least, Vlad and Oksana. They look like they're taking a fast food order. :laughing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/020.jpg

Frenchy
December 21st, 2008, 01:16 PM
Vlad last night having a nap before bedtime.:rolleyes:

nap before bed time :laughing: those poor poor kitties :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 01:23 PM
OMG, I know. I should have it so hard.:laughing:

Chaser
December 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM
Awww....they all look great! :cloud9:

(I got that same blue and grey litterbox for Rupert...I don't know if he'll go for the cover staying on it though!)

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Awww....they all look great! :cloud9:

(I got that same blue and grey litterbox for Rupert...I don't know if he'll go for the cover staying on it though!)

Mine don't seem to mind it too much. I thought Czari would hate it, but she's fine with it. I need something like that because she doesn't cover her poop, and at least the cover masks the smell a little bit until I can get rid of her present.

Love4himies
December 21st, 2008, 01:52 PM
I love the Czarina comtemplating a snack pic. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 02:03 PM
They're all looking happy and relaxed. Safe and warm indoors, out of the snow :cloud9: I wonder if Czarina looks outside, remembers, and thanks the Celestial Ceiling Cat for giving her a warm place to stay this winter!

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 02:05 PM
I love the Czarina comtemplating a snack pic. :laughing:

I love that one too and the one of her and Maks on the stairs. :lovestruck:

Also the ones of Kiska and Oksana in their condo. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 02:13 PM
L4H, she LOVES snacks!

Hazel, I don't really ever seen her looking outside much. There's plenty of room on the sill of the sliding door, and there are plenty of spots to sit and look outside, but she doesn't seem to be interested. When I leave or come home, she does sometimes stand at the screen but I don't know if it's to see what's out there or to just see me off.:shrug:

Either way, she's certainly made herself quite comfy being inside. She's most often on my lap, and she loves sleeping on the bed. I wish I could have done the same for the others outside, there are so many.:sad: I was able to help her at least, and if ever I can afford a home with a yard that I can build an enclosure, I'm going to try and take a few that are outside with me. :fingerscr

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 02:16 PM
I love that one too and the one of her and Maks on the stairs. :lovestruck:

Also the ones of Kiska and Oksana in their condo. :cloud9:

Rainbow, that condo Kiska and Oksana are on needs to be thrown away. It proved to be flimsier than the first one I had and still have. They can't sit on the top because it ripped. I'd like to buy them a new one like the tall one I have. Something a little more sturdy. If I had a garage or something, I'd build them one myself.

Stacer
December 21st, 2008, 02:18 PM
I like the kitty condo shots, Kiska is definitely a cutie!

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Rainbow, that condo Kiska and Oksana are on needs to be thrown away. It proved to be flimsier than the first one I had and still have. They can't sit on the top because it ripped. I'd like to buy them a new one like the tall one I have. Something a little more sturdy. If I had a garage or something, I'd build them one myself.

It does look a little flimsy but they seem to like it.....or what's left of it. :D

The good ones are sooo expensive (at least here in booneyville they are :frustrated: ) ....we did get a not bad one at Walmart for $60 though and the cats really like it. :thumbs up

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 02:23 PM
If I had a garage or something, I'd build them one myself.

Does Manuel have a garage? ......maybe he would let you use it for a few hours. :D

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 02:35 PM
It does look a little flimsy but they seem to like it.....or what's left of it. :D

The good ones are sooo expensive (at least here in booneyville they are :frustrated: ) ....we did get a not bad one at Walmart for $60 though and the cats really like it. :thumbs up

Oh, they love that thing. It's not so bad on that first little level. They really like lounging on that mesh part, but it's when you go to the higher area where it gets scary. LOL, whenever I see Vlad jump up there I hold my breath. You can see it wobbling until he settles himself in.

Those good condo's are ridiculously expensive here too. Even the low ones, like the 3 or 4 foot tall ones are nearly $100. :frustrated:

Manuel doesn't have a garage. My dad doesn't either. :sad:

My best friend does, but it's so full of stuff, there's no room to make anything in there.

rainbow
December 21st, 2008, 02:53 PM
Those good condo's are ridiculously expensive here too. Even the low ones, like the 3 or 4 foot tall ones are nearly $100. :frustrated:

Yeh, the one we got from Walmart is only that tall. :sad:

It's pretty basic but they like it......here's a couple of pics:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 03:00 PM
That's nice actually. I'm looking for something about that high. I want them to be able to sit and look outside. Whatever I get them has to be at least 2 or 3 feet off the floor so they can get a nice view even if they are laying down.

I hate going to Wal-mart, but maybe I should take a drive there when I'm off next week. They have nothing like that at Target, just the flimsy ones.

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2008, 03:05 PM
if ever I can afford a home with a yard that I can build an enclosure, I'm going to try and take a few that are outside with me. :fingerscr

You can be the 14+ of Florida! :highfive:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 03:08 PM
You can be the 14+ of Florida! :highfive:

LOL, my neighbor's mother takes that honor. She's got something like 20+ where she lives. She's got a lot of land, and has a lot of cats on her property. But she doesn't have anything near like what 14+ has. No fenced in area and no neat house for them.

I'd love to make a nice area in a yard where they can be running around and feel like they can be outside but still be protected.

14+kitties
December 21st, 2008, 05:06 PM
Love all of the pics! Your kitties are so cute! Ummm, I know you know them better than I but isn't that Maks and Czari on the stairs, not Maks and Kiska? :rolleyes:
That condo is cute rainbow! I may have to try that sometime. I am sure the kitties, both out and in, will love one.

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 05:08 PM
Love all of the pics! Your kitties are so cute! Ummm, I know you know them better than I but isn't that Maks and Czari on the stairs, not Maks and Kiska? :rolleyes:
That condo is cute rainbow! I may have to try that sometime. I am sure the kitties, both out and in, will love one.

:laughing:Dur! Thanks for pointing that out. I still had Kiska on my mind from the picture before.

Tundra_Queen
December 21st, 2008, 05:13 PM
What a bunch of cutie pies! I bought my crew the house tree from Walmart and they all like it! It was well worth the money.

Debbie

14+kitties
December 21st, 2008, 05:14 PM
:thumbs up No problem!! I have done the same thing! Called one by the wrong name and all. :D

I like that little condo that needs to be thrown out too but it looks pretty flimsy.

Gotta go make tacos. :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 05:46 PM
Oh man, I call them by another name often too. LOL. Sometimes I'll say mamita to Vlad. :laughing:

That condo is flimsy. It's made from like small pvc/plastic tubes. Oddly enough though, the blue one I have has lasted ocer a year and a half!

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 05:47 PM
What a bunch of cutie pies! I bought my crew the house tree from Walmart and they all like it! It was well worth the money.

Debbie

Boy, now I'm really going to make a trip to Walmart. Watch me go all the heck there and the don't have them. May as well try though.

Winston
December 21st, 2008, 05:56 PM
Hey AG ..they are all looking so wonderful as usual...I wonder if you could reinforce the one you have with some old fabric and something strong like rope for the plastic?

Cindy

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hey AG ..they are all looking so wonderful as usual...I wonder if you could reinforce the one you have with some old fabric and something strong like rope for the plastic?

Cindy

Winston, that's a great idea. I wanted to go to the fabric store while I have some time off, and I can probably find something I can make to at the very least, tie on there like a hammock.