Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OH baby it's cold outside...

chico2
December 20th, 2008, 11:52 AM
They came outside for all of 2 minutes,Vinnie was the bravest walked around the pool.
No captions needed:laughing:

chico2
December 20th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Vinnie almost invisible and the other two making a fast retreat to the house:laughing:

diandpat
December 20th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Is it cold and windy there today Chico? I know you got dumped on yesterday.

Must freeze their little footsies :sad: Nice that they have a beautiful home to retreat to...so much more than most :sad:

chico2
December 20th, 2008, 12:24 PM
You know,that's the only thing I think of when it gets snowy and cold,those poor little souls that are out there hungry and cold:cry:

It's actually beautiful outside,no wind and the sun is shining -10C though..we'll get walloped again tomorrow:yell:

14+kitties
December 20th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Brrrrrr It's cold. They don't look too interested in being outside and I don't blame them!! It's too cold out there for everyone!

Stormy is in the greenhouse, Little Momma, Taz and whoever else show up are in the garage, the rest are ensconced in the catuary in both houses. Even the "spare" cat is staying under the small shed. :rolleyes: That's what hubby calls the feral who made himself at home in there during the summer months.

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Smart kitties, not wanting to be out there. Vinnie is positively camouflaged!

I hate to think of the ones that don't have anywhere to go. :sad:

rainbow
December 20th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Brave kitties you've got there....I love the one of Chico and Rocky walking down the trail. :lovestruck:

I also think of all the poor little strays outside when it gets so cold like this. :sad:

Stacer
December 20th, 2008, 03:43 PM
They're smart, try it once to know that they don't like it.

We couldn't even get Angus and Finn to step foot on our deck today!

chico2
December 20th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Rainbow,they are on a trail on my deck,walking right back in to the house:laughing:
I make a trail for the Squirrels and my kitties,it's snowing again:yell:

Frenchy
December 20th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Even the "spare" cat

LOL , spare cat ? :laughing:

Chico2 , your cats are very brave , that's about what Nelly did all day , pee, poop , go running back inside :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 20th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Vinnie is pretty fluffed up there--he might have stayed out longer than Chico and Rocky, but he doesn't look particularly comfy out there!

The look on Rocky's face as he peers out the door is priceless! :laughing: "Oh, pfttttt...not this stuff again!" :cat:

Love4himies
December 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM
:laughing: Your kitties are braver than mine. Even Mr. Jasper, defender of his territory won't venture outside.

Tundra_Queen
December 21st, 2008, 03:31 AM
your kitties are so brave to go outside and walk in that snow.

It was -37C here last night, that is almost -40F. I don't even want to think about cats out in this cold.

I don't know what ours would do if they snuck outside in winter. I think they'd only do it once though. :laughing: Willie likes to sneak out in the summer month but we've been lucky in the winter time. :fingerscr

chico2
December 21st, 2008, 07:45 AM
We usually let them come out with us,if they want to,when we do our daily bird-feeder,suet-cage fill-up,I also make a path through the backyard for the critters out there.
I don't think the cats will want to come out today,we'll see,it's snowing again:yell:

Adriann27
December 21st, 2008, 08:19 AM
All that snow! HOLY HOUND DOG! That's wild!! I'm telling you my cats won't leave the porch...the princes are too good to get their feet dirty...I guess:rolleyes::laughing:

Chaser
December 21st, 2008, 10:03 AM
They do not look impressed with all the white stuff! :laughing: