Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mishka's snow day

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Daddy shoveled a path so she could get up and down her ramp to go potty.:)
13lbs. the day we brought her home, now 2 weeks and 2 days later she weighs in at 22.1lbs. Growing like crazy:thumbs up

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/Mishkasnowday016.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/Mishkasnowday015.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/Mishkasnowday011.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/Mishkasnowday008.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/mishka11weeks013.jpg

sugarcatmom
December 19th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Ack!! Cute attack!!! I see puppy belly in that last one that needs some shnuzzling.

Adriann27
December 19th, 2008, 04:47 PM
How precious!!! :lovestruck: But WHOOO! All that snow! We never see that in South Carolina!! That would be great for Christmas time!

Chaser
December 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Awww....look at that sweet snowy face! :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2008, 04:52 PM
You're right, nothing like a good dumping of snow to make one get in the Christmas mood. Of course others would disagree with me. I love winter and the snow doesn't keep us indoors at all. A long hike on a snowy winter day is da bomb.

Adriann27
December 19th, 2008, 05:03 PM
You're right, nothing like a good dumping of snow to make one get in the Christmas mood. Of course others would disagree with me. I love winter and the snow doesn't keep us indoors at all. A long hike on a snowy winter day is da bomb.

Wow! Would Judd love to be there! He loves to snowboard and hasn't been able to this year! Of course Horton and I would sip coffee by the fire and enjoy the scenary! I like all my bones in the right place! :laughing:

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Wow! Would Judd love to be there! He loves to snowboard and hasn't been able to this year! Of course Horton and I would sip coffee by the fire and enjoy the scenary! I like all my bones in the right place! :laughing:

Well when ever the three of you are ready, just pack up and head north:laughing:. Plenty of members on this site from Ontario so we will all come to greet ya.

Adriann27
December 19th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Well when ever the three of you are ready, just pack up and head north:laughing:. Plenty of members on this site from Ontario so we will all come to greet ya.

One day we might just do that! I've never been to Canada, but Judd has several times.

mummummum
December 19th, 2008, 05:39 PM
You know I'm getting teary here Lukka's ma.. (insert the "life shouldn't be so hard" smilie here)
~she is gorgeous on the outside and I'll be fiddlesticks if she isn't on the inside too, just look at the "heart" in her eyes.
~I hope that you fall absolutely and completely in love with her. It may not be the same , but, even when it's different, it's wonderful too. :grouphug:

clm
December 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I want to see him pic her up and hold her like that in another couple of months. :laughing: I really love that first pic.

Cindy

Love4himies
December 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I want to see him pic her up and hold her like that in another couple of months. :laughing: I really love that first pic.

Cindy

:laughing::laughing: me too. They have matching eyes :cloud9: :lovestruck:

What a cutie pie :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2008, 07:59 PM
You know I'm getting teary here Lukka's ma.. (insert the "life shouldn't be so hard" smilie here)
~she is gorgeous on the outside and I'll be fiddlesticks if she isn't on the inside too, just look at the "heart" in her eyes.
~I hope that you fall absolutely and completely in love with her. It may not be the same , but, even when it's different, it's wonderful too. :grouphug:

I love how you put that.
You always know just what to say

Frenchy
December 19th, 2008, 08:04 PM
They have matching eyes :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Striking isn't it ?

I still can't believe her beautiful big paws :lovestruck:

she's going to be HUGE !!! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Dawg, she's cute! :flirt: I love the shot of Mishka and her daddy. :cloud9: And her snowy face! How cute is that?! :lovestruck:

mummummum
December 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM
She is a lovely, rambunctious, little ruffian ~ Miksha. Good name.

Watch Da's heart there ~ :lovestruck:

otter
December 19th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Ooooooo ya got me smiling :D

That snowy faced photo just made me laugh :cloud9:

i hope this is OK to say.. both Mishka and your hubby are just snuggly cute :goodvibes: Those are eyes full of LOVE :lovestruck: and a little bit of "we are mighty too"... serious and snuggly!

Frenchy
December 19th, 2008, 08:49 PM
i hope this is OK to say.. both Mishka and your hubby are just snuggly cute :goodvibes: Those are eyes full of LOVE :lovestruck: and a little bit of "we are mighty too"... serious and snuggly!

:laughing: I didn't know if I could make a comment either ... I guess I will , hubby is quite cute !!!!

14+kitties
December 19th, 2008, 10:41 PM
She is just soooo cute!! Looks like she is loving all of her snow adventures. And the girls are right. Daddy is a cute bear too.

JennieV
December 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Awwww! She is adorable! and getting BIG!!

Its never the same, each dog has their own heart and they don't come to replace the ones we lose (because that would be impossible!), they just bring back the joy to our lives.
Thats how I see it!

pbpatti
December 19th, 2008, 10:46 PM
She is adorable, what a gift you have there. No doubt she will bring you many hours of cuddles. pbp

TeriM
December 19th, 2008, 11:57 PM
What a huge bundle of cuteness you have :cloud9:. She is such a beauty and I love her eyes. To me, it seems like she already has an "old soul" even though she is a puppy :lovestruck:.

Tundra_Queen
December 20th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Very cute! What kind of pup is she?

rainbow
December 20th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Awwwwww ......I'm in love. :cloud9:

They don't come any cuter than Mishka......she is going to be a gorgeous girl. :lovestruck:

diandpat
December 20th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I LOVE that she has to have snow all over her face :cloud9::cloud9:

She is just gorgeous and growing up way too fast, is you ask me!!!
She is already so big :lovestruck:

pitgrrl
December 20th, 2008, 11:41 AM
That dog is so cute she almost makes me want to cross over to the dark side and get a huge fluffy beast......:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2008, 11:53 AM
She's absolutely beautiful. I love the snow she's got on her face, very cute.

Frenchy
December 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM
That dog is so cute she almost makes me want to cross over to the dark side and get a huge fluffy beast......:laughing:

:laughing: dark side :laughing: