Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cosy Snow Day Naps

Chaser
December 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Too cute :cloud9:

(Oh crap, cozy is NOT supposed to be spelled with an "s"! Oops...)

Stacer
December 19th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Awwww, lookit 'em all curled up into little balls of smooshy fur! They do look cosy, er...cozy ;)

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Very nice
That GSD (Kailey?) is beautiful. I love that face:cloud9:

Chaser
December 19th, 2008, 07:04 PM
That GSD (Kailey?) is beautiful. I love that face:cloud9:

Thank you :)

Frenchy
December 19th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I would have been right there on the couch with them :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Just coming by for another look:D
Your albums are terrific

hazelrunpack
December 19th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Kailey is just hunkered right down there, isn't she :cloud9: Does she like to be covered up?

And Chase is looking absolutely marvelous! :thumbs up Look at the shine on that coat!!!

clm
December 19th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Now those dogs know how to spend a snow day. I'm with Frenchy, I would have wanted to snuggle right up with them. :sleepy:

Cindy

Chaser
December 19th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Kailey is just hunkered right down there, isn't she :cloud9: Does she like to be covered up?

She loves it! Sometimes she burrows under blankets all by herself....other times we cover her and she just lays there and enjoys being cozy. I think it's comforting to her :shrug:

And Chase is looking absolutely marvelous! :thumbs up Look at the shine on that coat!!!

Thanks...sometimes I swear he sparkles!

LOL....trust me, I spent most of the day cuddled up with them. It was such a nice way to spend my day off. We even piled into bed and took a big furry nap together :cloud9: Whenever hubby isn't around Chase curls up by my shoulder and rests his head on me and Kailey burrows into the back of my knees....and they sleep bum to bum with each other. They are absolute cuddle monsters, and I love it :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 19th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Chase curls up by my shoulder and rests his head on me and Kailey burrows into the back of my knees....and they sleep bum to bum with each other. They are absolute cuddle monsters, and I love it :lovestruck:

Could you have them call Chloe tomorrow and explain please ? She just MUST have her bum near my face when we're sleeping :frustrated:

14+kitties
December 19th, 2008, 11:25 PM
They are making me sleepy just looking at them. :D Too cute!!
And you can pretend you are from the UK. Then the spelling of cosy is right. :thumbs up

Chaser
December 19th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Could you have them call Chloe tomorrow and explain please ? She just MUST have her bum near my face when we're sleeping :frustrated:

LOL :laughing:

JennieV
December 19th, 2008, 11:49 PM

LOL! Chloe must be related to Max! what is it about sticking their butt in our face?? :rolleyes:

the pics are beautiful...they look soooo cozy! You are lucky to have snuggle monsters...Sparky will stay for exactly 31 seconds...and Max will only want to cuddle around 2am!

TeriM
December 20th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Looks like those dogs have a pretty tough life :laughing:.

Makes me want to snuggle :sleepy:, great pics :lovestruck:.

rainbow
December 20th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Awwww, so peaceful .....beautiful pics. :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 20th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Oooo lookie at the sqishie living pillows. :D

diandpat
December 20th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I wish for one day I could sleep as soundly as dogs...they always look so peaceful.

Chase and Kaylie (?) :cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2008, 12:49 PM
They looks wonderful. Chase's coat is so shiny, and Kaily looks like she's has not a care in the world.

Chaser
December 21st, 2008, 10:27 AM
Oooo lookie at the sqishie living pillows. :D

LOL...Kailey actually doesn't mind being a pillow sometimes, but Chase will grunt and give you the dirtiest look there ever was :D

mollywog
December 22nd, 2008, 10:42 PM
what cuties! Chase's coat is amazing!! So shiny and healthy! And Kailey is looking all big and grown up!!
I can relate to the snuggle monsters, if Molly could be sleeping ON TOP of me all day, she would... and she moans and groans if I ever disturb her! :sleepy:

angeldogs
December 22nd, 2008, 10:46 PM
What good looking pups.i'm with frenchy i would be on the couch cuddled up to them.