Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas Gift Ideas...

poodletalk
December 19th, 2008, 08:55 AM
My nieces who are, 6 and 4 years old, are going to Walt Disney as a suprise in March with their parents. I still haven't bought them their Christmas gifts, I would like to buy them something useful for Walt Disney but I'm not sure what. It's too late to buy something off of Disney.com and my nieces don't really understand what gift cards are.

They already have bathing suits, towels and stuff, they don't need anything like that. Does anyone have suggestions what I can buy them???

Winston
December 19th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Poodletalk..I know you said that they dont understand gift cards but is there a DIsney Store near you? There is one here in Hamilton...You could tell them its like a little shopping spree but at the Disney Store?

The latest craze with our nieces and nephews are Webkins..I didnt know what they were until I went looking for them. They are stuffed animals that they can register on the computer and play games and do activities if they want.

Cindy

poodletalk
December 19th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Winston, I have been looking for the Disney store in Montreal, I think it closed down.:sad:

Winston
December 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM
You seem to be right? I guess they are too young to shop on line?

Joeyjoejoe
December 19th, 2008, 09:47 AM
There's one in Mississauga (Square One).

Disney sells MP3 players... although a 6 and 4 year year old may be too young.

http://dvice.com/pics/mplayer1.jpg

I would be hesitant on the "useful" requirement in the gift. The favorite Aunt/Uncle is the one that doesn't give them socks and underwear for Christmas!

poodletalk
December 19th, 2008, 09:49 AM
That's really cute, but their too young. Auntie and uncle Poodletalk gives nice orginal fun but useful gifts for presents. I try hard not to give them toys, they have so much.

Last year, we got them ice skates; year before we got them bed in a bag; Tinkerbelle and Princess. My mind is blank this year, I don't know what to get them.

Winston
December 19th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Is there a Disney on Ice performance coming up in the near future that you could buy tickets for?

Disney Movies....???