Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Im board. Take Me Out.

Ford Girl
December 17th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Its been freezn here, too cold to play. This is alot of snow for Calgary. So daddy made sock booties for his girl :lovestruck: :laughing: They worked, she ran and played, lost one and brought it back to him all proud. :angel: :laughing:

Ford Girl
December 17th, 2008, 09:30 PM
They still couldn't stay out too long :sad:, she was bored so we gave her a new toy (suppose tobe for xmas). After HOURS of play - she was ready for a snooze. :cloud9:

Diamondsmum
December 17th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Dazy what a luv bug :)

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Such a good girl, retrieving her new sock-bootie! :dog: Give that girl another cookie!! :D

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Did she do the funny hop, can't walk, I have something strange on my feet dance?
She is a very pretty girl!

TeriM
December 17th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Awwww, such a cutie :lovestruck: and sooo smart to bring her lost sock to dad :D. I agree with Hazel, she needs extra cookies :thumbs up.

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 12:46 AM
:laugh::laugh:

I just love the first pic of Dazy with her socks on......"wtf are these mom?" :laughing:

Ford Girl
December 18th, 2008, 09:38 AM
14+ - she did walk all crazy at firs t- only inside, when we got outside she was so happy to be heading to the field she didnt care.

She brought the sock back cuz she LOVES socks, next to tennis balls - they are her fav thing to play with, we are forever taking them away from her...she'll stuff her mouth full with socks and come prancing out all proud. LOL! She is very silly.

Rainbow - I know, he ears are back and she looks ridiculous int he first one!! LOL! Cracks us up!!

She gets lots of cookies guys - dont worry.