Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dazt gets a work out.

Ford Girl
December 17th, 2008, 09:35 PM
http://s384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/TeriBoyd/U%20C%20Baby%20Vids/Dazy%20Girl/

Here is Dazy burning some energy. :angel: :dog: And her very favorite reward. The link has a few vids.

luckypenny
December 17th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Gosh, is she pretty :cloud9:. Do we get to see some pics of her cooling down after her workout :D?

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2008, 10:11 PM
We need pics of her soothing her sore muscles in the hot tub, too. :thumbs up

She's such a cutie! :lovestruck: She's growing up into such a pretty lady!

TeriM
December 18th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Dazy is such a clever girl and of course a pretty girl too :lovestruck:. I love the videos, she is concentrating so hard :laughing:.

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 01:51 AM
OMG, I love it :thumbs up .....did it take her long to learn to do that? :D

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Dazy is so pretty. great vid's

Ford Girl
December 18th, 2008, 10:35 AM
She has to concentrate hard or she'll fall off the end. LOL!! No treats or talking to her once she's going, they can't do two things at a time!!

Didnt take us long at all, first with a lease (never tied) and some treats and coaxing, block both sides so she can't get off, now she just gets on - no leash..when she gets off she's very proud of herself and she gets treats and her ball.

Her energy is thrut he roof most days, we do this to take the edge off when its too cold, dark or slippery to walk her, it'll come in handy when baby first arrrvies.

Dog Dancer
December 18th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Dazy is so pretty and looks like she loves her ball. I gotta say though she doesn't look too impressed on the treadmill. Mind you neither would I.

Ford Girl
December 18th, 2008, 11:28 AM
DD - me either. LOL!! She's used it more then we have. hah! its work to her, and she's so silly, never serious, but once she's on - its all business but she's rather be playing with her ball or wrestling.