Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas Comes Early for Kailey & Chase

Chaser
December 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
The puppers got early presents today - much thanks to Winston and Sylvie! They told me they had a "few" presents to deliver for the dogs....but it turned out to be a whole basket full of wonderful things!!!! Holiday stuffies, two "Skineez", some tug toys, chewy bones, and holiday bandanas! Plus framed pics of Chase and Kailey AND our soon-to-arrive Rupert! And some homemade catnip pouches for Rupert (which I LOVE because I can't sew a stitch)! I bet he's going to claim that basket once he gets here too :lovestruck:

It was just amazing, and we really appreciate the gift. Thank you so much to you both, and Merry Christmas! :grouphug:

Below, Chase and Kailey model two of the bandanas and try to murder the holiday stuffies. I'm only letting them play with those supervised so they last more than an hour :rolleyes: Othewise they play seek and destroy with the squeakers! I'm a bit pressed for time this week so I'll try to get some better shots of them with their new toys for the December Challenge thread on the weekend.

luckypenny
December 17th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Santa's helpers :angel:.

Kailey & Chase look quite pleased with their presents :lovestruck:.

Chaser
December 17th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Kailey & Chase look quite pleased with their presents :lovestruck:.

They're just dying to get everything out of that basket - but I'm mean and stretching out the enjoyment!

They are such spoiled dogs :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2008, 08:52 PM
They look like they're having so much fun! :cloud9: And they look very stylish in their new duds! :flirt:

Winston and Sylvie are Christmas :angel:s

Chaser
December 17th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I think our fur babies have really won those two over :laughing:

Chaser
December 17th, 2008, 08:59 PM
A clearer shot of Kailey's bandana - they're SO cute! And I've been searching the stores for the past two weeks trying to find some since I don't know how to make my own!

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 10:13 PM
How sweet of Winston and Sylvie to do that for you! :thumbs up That's a great gift to recieve. I know Rupert will love his catnip pouches when he gets them too!!

Frenchy
December 17th, 2008, 10:19 PM
The puppers got early presents today - much thanks to Winston and Sylvie! They told me they had a "few" presents to deliver for the dogs....but it turned out to be a whole basket full of wonderful things!!!!

I got one too !!! :crazy: oh I mean , the cats and dogs got presents .... but mommy had so much fun :thumbs up will take pics over the week end. But I'm keeping one stuffie for myself , the one that barks jingle bell , I just love it :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2008, 10:24 PM
A clearer shot of Kailey's bandana - they're SO cute! And I've been searching the stores for the past two weeks trying to find some since I don't know how to make my own!
Oh, I love the little Christmas reindeer motif! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2008, 10:25 PM
But I'm keeping one stuffie for myself , the one that barks jingle bell , I just love it :laughing:

If we catch you chewing on it or ripping out the stuffing, we're gonna worry! :eek: :p

Frenchy
December 17th, 2008, 10:33 PM
If we catch you chewing on it or ripping out the stuffing, we're gonna worry! :eek: :p

:laughing: never , the song is much too cute !!!!

TeriM
December 17th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Did they get to help open the presents :D.

Great pics :lovestruck:.

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 07:11 AM
I love the scarf

that was realy nice of Winston and Sylvie.:angel:

great pictures !!!

Toonces
December 20th, 2008, 06:08 PM
We got a similar package from Santa's helpers here, would have posted earlier but my pc has been offline for a week. Thankyou so mich Winston and Sylive, all of the critters are enjoying their new toys soooo much and Petey and the girls look adorable in their xmass bandanas, I espically love the cards with Griffens pic on them, melted my heart:lovestruck:

Smiley14
December 20th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Oh, that is AWESOME!!!! They look so excited! :lovestruck: Love that bandana as well!

Tundra_Queen
December 21st, 2008, 02:37 AM
They are so cute and I love the reindeers. *S*