Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Long live the King!

Maxine
December 17th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Lex, who was sleeping on our bed with his favorite Canadien polar blanket, came out of the bedroom like this! :laughing:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/M4X1N3/Lex%20and%20Jamal/DSCF4639.jpg

Oh and, I know it is a bit off topic, (LOL I'm threadjacking my own thread in the very first post...!) but isn't it the funniest salt and pepper kit?? Got them 2 days ago and still chuckles everytime I look at them

TeriM
December 18th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Hehe, Lex seems to think you need to turn up the heat a bit :laughing: :lovestruck:.

Love the salt & pepper shakers :thumbs up.

Melinda
December 18th, 2008, 05:33 AM
*L* I agree, Lex is hinting for more heat!! what a great shot! I love your salt and pepper shakers!!

Maxine
December 18th, 2008, 08:20 AM
:laughing: Thank you Teri and Melinda! Lex sure would love the house to be warmer in winter! He ain't the one paying the bills though :eek: :D

When I was exlpaining to a coworker that I got s & p kit looking like bull terriers, she said it must be looking soooo tacky! I told her it might sound like it but they are just very cooool. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 18th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I love those shakers! :thumbs up Where did you get them, if I may ask?

Lex isn't cold--he's doing his SuperLex imitation! :laughing: "I can fly!" And he's very stylish in his cape! :flirt:

Dog Dancer
December 18th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Well Lex looks great in his Canadiens blankie. Mine like to drag theirs around but aren't smart enough to cover themselves up. I like the shakers too, they are "unique".

Maxine
December 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM
That's right Hazel, he's being SuperLex! (We all know Lex has always been jaleous of Clark's Kent powers) :D

I got those shakers from a decoration store in Montréal... the company who makes it is Present Time (http://www.presenttime.com/index.php?id=52&config=artlijst&command=lijst&webvorm=pt&offset=30&limit=10&sort=artid&groep=1020&sorttype=ASC&) They also had a pooddle one, so cute! :laughing:

Dog Dancer, I put it up on him while he was on the bed, but it seems he got off the bed with it hahaha!! I'd like to see some pictures of your pooches with their blankets :cloud9:

angeldogs
December 18th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Lex has that look why do you have to take a picture know look.wife likes the shakers also.

Maxine
December 18th, 2008, 07:36 PM
LOL it's true, he kinda looks like he is saying "really? you HAVE to take a picture right now??" :laughing:

pitgrrl
December 18th, 2008, 07:53 PM
:laughing:Basil walks around with blankets on him so often he's earned himself the name "Granny".

Lex pulls off the blanket with style though.

Frenchy
December 18th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Lex and his blankie ! :lovestruck: That is too cute , with the short hair , it stucks on them hey ? happens to Nelly once in a while.

Cool shakers ! :thumbs up

angeldogs
December 19th, 2008, 01:43 PM
LOL it's true, he kinda looks like he is saying "really? you HAVE to take a picture right now??" :laughing:

But it's always a good time for pics thou.even if Jamal isn't in them.:sad:

Tundra_Queen
December 20th, 2008, 03:35 AM
:laughing::laughing: Oh he's soooooo cute!!

rainbow
December 20th, 2008, 04:04 AM
LOL, too cute.....I love the look on his face. :D

Maxine
December 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM
haha thank you everyone!!

Lex is a big ham :lovestruck:

Pitgrrl, I want to see pics!

Yesterday Lex was wearing his boots and his jacket (too big for him.. but it does the job) and some teenagers passing by said Look at the dog... EWWWW (super loud so I could hear it) :sad: Well at leat Lex didn't seem bothered by their opinion :rolleyes:

All that to say I'd rather your comments than theirs :laughing:

Here for you Jagsdad: This pic was taken about a week ago, when I was cutting my bf's dreads (yeah, he has short hair now :eek:)
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/M4X1N3/Lex%20and%20Jamal/DSCF46381.jpg