-->

A day in the Snow

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I got it,

See I told you

rainbow
December 17th, 2008, 06:22 PM
LOL.......silly Bree with her bum in the air :D and then looking all proud of herself cuz she got the Wubba. :cloud9:

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:23 PM
hummm whats this??

on the look out for more ice.

maybe there is more on the roof??

rainbow
December 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM
LOL....I was just about to ask where's Archer? :D

I love the pic of his snow covered face. :cloud9:

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM
he always has a snowy face.. thats the first thing he does when he goes out to play.. head first into the snow, then he looks at you as if YOU are the one that covered his face..(silly pup)

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Here is another one I love..

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Bree use to be like that with her face always in the snow, but since that bad reaction she does not like her face covered with snow very much..

rainbow
December 17th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Awwww.....too cute. :cloud9:

He looks fascinated as to where it comes from. :D

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:40 PM
there was a tree above his head and a squirrel was on the brach making the snow come down.. :laughing:

the squirrel was helping me with the picture..:thumbs up

rainbow
December 17th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Bree use to be like that with her face always in the snow, but since that bad reaction she does not like her face covered with snow very much..

Has she completely recovered from that now? :fingerscr

there was a tree above his head and a squirrel was on the brach making the snow come down.. :laughing:

the squirrel was helping me with the picture..:thumbs up

:laughing: I hope the squirrel got some peanuts for his services. :D

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Has she completely recovered from that now? :fingerscr

the vet says she has but her nose seems a little bigger than before and she is more sensitive on her face..

:laughing: I hope the squirrel got some peanuts for his services. :D

he was to scared to come out of the tree, and really voiced his opion about it too..:laughing::laughing:

dogcatharmony
December 17th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Oh goodness......how cute! Bree so proud with her wubba......and Archer could come visit any day...the snowier the face the better!!:thumbs up

breeze
December 17th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Oh goodness......how cute! Bree so proud with her wubba......and Archer could come visit any day...the snowier the face the better!!:thumbs up

thanks dogcatharmony.
as long as bree has a toy she is very happy..:thumbs up
Archie is learning how much fun the snow can be..:thumbs up

Chaser
December 17th, 2008, 07:51 PM
OMG they are so CUTE!!!! :cloud9: :flirt:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I love the shot of Bree on one foot! :laughing: Doggy yoga move!!

She sure does love her Wubba, doesn't she? :cloud9:

And I can't believe how big Archer is getting ! :eek: Such a cute snowy face. :flirt: What does he think of the mountain? :D

TeriM
December 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Oh my dawg those pics are great :cloud9:. I love that second pic of Bree, she looks so proud :lovestruck: and the ones of Archer searching for ice are super cute :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
December 18th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Awwww Bree and Archer pics :cloud9: :lovestruck: it's been much too long since you last posted :frustrated: :D

I love the last pic of Archer looking upwards :lovestruck: :cloud9: Looks like he is trying to figure out where the snow is coming from :laughing:

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 07:12 AM
I love the shot of Bree on one foot! :laughing: Doggy yoga move!!

She sure does love her Wubba, doesn't she? :cloud9:

And I can't believe how big Archer is getting ! :eek: Such a cute snowy face. :flirt: What does he think of the mountain? :D

still not sure of the mountain, but as long as one of us are on the top he can be coaxed into going up.. coming down well thats another story..

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Awwww Bree and Archer pics :cloud9: :lovestruck: it's been much too long since you last posted :frustrated: :D

I love the last pic of Archer looking upwards :lovestruck: :cloud9: Looks like he is trying to figure out where the snow is coming from :laughing:

Oh my dawg those pics are great :cloud9:. I love that second pic of Bree, she looks so proud :lovestruck: and the ones of Archer searching for ice are super cute :lovestruck:.

thanks L4H and Teri

Dog Dancer
December 18th, 2008, 10:37 AM
What great pics. They're both gorgeous dogs to say the least. I just love dogs in snow, they just seem to well "bloom" is the only word that's popping into my mind.

ancientgirl
December 18th, 2008, 01:51 PM
What fantastic snow pictures. They look like they're having fun.

bendyfoot
December 18th, 2008, 02:09 PM
OMG, check out all that puppy fluff on Archer!!!:lovestruck:

chico2
December 18th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Oh Wow,Archer has grown,I too am happy to see Bree and Archer again,I was going to ask what happened to you and here you are. Well,your beautiful pups anyway:thumbs up
They are both beautiful dogs,I suppose Archie will get bigger than Bree??
Love his snowy face:lovestruck:

aslan
December 18th, 2008, 04:39 PM
i still love to see pics of bree and archer is a handsome young boy, he has to grow into some body parts tho, lol, he's gonna be drop dead gorgeous when he's a bigger boy(not like he isn't already) i looooove the pic mike has off him covered in snow on facebook.:lovestruck:

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 04:41 PM
thanks guys..
ya arch needs to still grow he is only 51/2 months..

the snowy face one??the cover one?? ya that is a funny one.

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 04:48 PM
thanks guys..
ya arch needs to still grow he is only 51/2 months..

the snowy face one??the cover one?? ya that is a funny one.

Is it the same one that's posted here?

aslan
December 18th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Is it the same one that's posted here?

nope, he's totally covered in the one i'm talking about.

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM
AHEM......why isn't it posted here? :sad:

cause breeze got clicker happy in the last cfouple of weeks, and I would make the forum explode :eek: if I post to many..:D

aslan
December 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM
but i'm evil and can post it too.:evil:

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM
cause breeze got clicker happy in the last cfouple of weeks, and I would make the forum explode :eek: if I post to many..:D

Not as far as I'm concerned :cloud9: ....just pick out the best ones then. :D

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM

I can see that :p

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM

LOL.....yes, you is evil :evil: but we love you for it. :grouphug:

aslan
December 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM
i had to he is just too cute not to post it.

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Archer is just too cute all covered in snow. :cloud9:

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Archer is just too cute all covered in snow. :cloud9:

he love to bury himself in the soft snow then shakes all over you when you come near..

rainbow
December 18th, 2008, 05:00 PM
And, since we had to rely on Aslan to post it for us, then you need to post three more of Bree and Archer now. :D

breeze
December 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM
And, since we had to rely on Aslan to post it for us, then you need to post three more of Bree and Archer now. :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing: maybe tomorrow when we are supose to get more snow..

chico2
December 19th, 2008, 06:15 AM
It's tomorrow,more pics please:lovestruck:

diandpat
December 19th, 2008, 06:29 AM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Love Bree's actions shot with her butt in the air :laughing::laughing:

That Archer is such a good looking boy. Such innocence looking up at the snow :lovestruck:

Beautiful Pics.

I actually think the bulk of the snow is coming on Sunday...today is just flurries. So we should get pics ALL weekend I guess ;)

Tundra_Queen
December 20th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Lookie at those cute snowbabies! :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
December 20th, 2008, 02:58 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: maybe tomorrow when we are supose to get more snow..

:whistle: :whistle: