Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello all Pet Lovers

sandlor
December 16th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Just discovered this forum-Have had a variety of pets throughout my life. Currently have a 8 year old dog-beagle/pointer mix, named Nelson, two 10 year old cats named Nightmare and Whirlwind (named by my kids) and 2 rabbits named Bunny and Clyde. I am also dog sitting my niece's 10 week old puppy named Toby for a week. Look forward to meeting everyone and reading about everyone's pets!!
:cat: :dog:

BenMax
December 16th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Welcome to pets. Before you get 'bugged' you may want to consider posting some pictures so that we can visualize all your fur kids.

Have fun and nice to meet you.:)

Ramses
December 16th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome sandlor! I'm new too and everyone is super nice s here. Enjoy!

pssstt...post pictures of your pets ! We'd love to see them! :D

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Yes, we definitely need some pics of all your furbabies :thumbs up

Is that your niece's Toby as your avatar? Some larger ones of him, too, please :D

Welcome to the board!

sandlor
December 16th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Yes, that is Toby my niece's puppy-he is a Himilayan (sp) sheep dog-I had forgotten what it is like to have a puppy in the house. Luckily he is best friends with our dog Nelson

Jim Hall
December 16th, 2008, 08:37 PM
welcome what fantastic names for cats!!! i have had a few of both your dogs are lovely

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Nelson is beautiful! I love his markings! :flirt: And Toby looks like a little lovebug! :lovestruck: They seem to get along pretty well. Is Toby keeping Nelson in touch with his inner puppy during his visits? :D

So, um, where are the kitties' pics? :o

Tundra_Queen
December 19th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Hi there! Welcome to the forum.

I love the picture of the pups and the blonde one is beautiful, looks so soft and cuddly.:D

Tilly's Mom
December 21st, 2008, 03:19 PM
Just discovered this forum-Have had a variety of pets throughout my life. Currently have a 8 year old dog-beagle/pointer mix, named Nelson, two 10 year old cats named Nightmare and Whirlwind (named by my kids) and 2 rabbits named Bunny and Clyde. I am also dog sitting my niece's 10 week old puppy named Toby for a week. Look forward to meeting everyone and reading about everyone's pets!!
:cat: :dog:
Wow sounds like you have a great big family. Welcome:)